year of refusal demos - hoax

Re: year of refusal demos

:lbf:

Coming back to the subject of this thread...

These songs are fake, I guess.

VH was given second chance, but blew it himself.

He was given several warnings because he posted crude comments outside the pigsty from troll accounts before the second banning.

He totally let down site administrator who believed that he would not cause any trouble again.

What is going on here?

Ahhhhh, don't be sad that your wanna be boyfriend and his troll groupie got banned, just think: you can't demand authenticity of his relationships, cry about being rejected, argue, troll and clog up the boards with your silly rivalry anymore, why, whatever shall we do?
Perhaps, we'll get back to talking about Morrissey? It was bound to happen and you knew it as you were a partner in his past crimes. P.S. No one cares about the Hollywood Bowl being leaked, a lot of us were actually there. Chin up, love. All tyrants fall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't act like you're interested in discussing Morrissey. You are far more of a troll than he ever was. Shall we scroll down the list of your posts? Let's see how many of them are centered on Morrissey and his music.

The fact that you'd be willing to do this says how desperate of a person you are. Do as you wish, but you'll look stupid doing so.

Your celebration is because you were afraid of him. Every post you made...every one...he'd take it and eat you alive.

Not true. Don't make me laugh. He was a weakling. I'm not afraid of anyone, especially him and his wounded soul. He made himself look stupid on a daily basis and you lapped it up on a daily basis in your drunken fog.

you're equating his and Lindsey's ban with some kind of "victory" on your part. That's a joke.

It is a victory and I am happy, don't be jealous. He's been causing trouble for years, years, and you are too blind in your admiration to admit it.

What gets to me is that in his removal from this site, you think it somehow "elevates" your place here. But no.

Wrong. I don't care what my "place" is here, unlike you, I have a life and...sobriety. :lbf:

You're where you always were...where you came from and where you'll stay...an insignificant, annoying pest.

A rather redundant and silly post.

I'm truly amazed you can even turn on a computer.

Is this the best you can do? Better email him for some help and fast! Looks like you'll need it. :lbf:

Re: for your interest

You're a brainless idiot and you are useless. No need to trace your IP address to know that much.

All of you people are so goddamned uptight I don't even know what to say...it was a joke. A prank. That was obvious from the outset.

I didn't know for certain right away, but c'mon.

First of all, it's two unreleased instrumental demos from someone who shows up here out of nowhere. Secondly, they are posting Alain's Years Of Refusal demos...Viva would normally have been all over a thread like that in no time, but he was nowhere to be seen.

The username was a lyric change you'd have to be a pretty regular follower of Morrissey to be aware of. This user made himself seem distanced from that kind of fandom, and presented the tracks almost like messenger or middleman, not as a hardcore fan.

The poster's grammar/spelling was terrible. Didn't even spell Alan's name correctly. Way too terrible for someone with a username like that, who would upload demos like that, post them here, whatnot.

I first suspected it was him when I got those letters early in the morning, around the time he usually makes his first posts of the day. I played along, not sure what to think. I was more sure that they were fake demos than that it was Viva behind them, but I suspected both.

I briefly reposted a link for the removed files in case they were legit, accompanied by a tongue-in-cheek rant to the user...again, assuming it was all bullshit but hey, who knows.

After going back and forth in my head, I decided to take down the posts I'd made just in case they were real. I couldn't prove the person was a liar and hey, you never know. Besides, if it was a hoax it had gone on long enough and if it was real then eventually they would be verified and someone else would repost them.

Then I saw a post on Smithstorrents identifying Bully as part of a video game soundtrack.

At first I was annoyed but then I thought the whole thing was pretty funny. I still wasn't convinced it was Viva but I was pretty damn sure.

Late last he posted a clip of Christopher Walken singing, "Let's Misbehave" in Galleria Miscellania.

And then, I knew. I just knew.

So now everyone's pissed that he "fooled" the board...well, c'mon, lighten up. I'm not Sherlock Holmes, and I can't trace IP addresses, but even I figured it out. You people need to not take things so seriously. I can't believe he's banned. Sure, these were fake, but look at all the stuff he's given the board...Hollywood Bowl audio, for Christ's sake.

I can't believe he's banned. Ridiculous.

I've had my differences with him in the past but Jesus Christ. This is wrong.

This site is going to suck now.

TL;DR!

I was joking because his reputation said that! LOL!!!!

Looks like you can only hope to improve! Maybe you're so daft, yea?

WOW. Just, wow. Viva spent a lot of time recording, editing and uploading links for you whiny little bitches and contributed a lot of very useful posts and now he's banned? He's banned for something I openly admitted to? Why don't you do me a favor and delete me too you fascist pieces of shit because this silly f***ing forum won't be any fun anymore anyways. Why wasn't this a bannable offense last night? You let this thread stay open and you sent the god awful Kewpie and Unclef***** to drop hints to obviously provoke a reaction. Viva doesn't really care, but I do. What did Skylarker once say? Something along the lines of "f***ing ban me already". Do it, you sad little f***ing mouth-breathers. I'm bored already.

Hahahaohwowexploitable.png

I've read this entire thread and have but one question... Who's Julia?

(The three dots were in honour of you !VivaHate!, you maniac.)

You're a brainless idiot and you are useless. No need to trace your IP address to know that much.

All of you people are so goddamned uptight I don't even know what to say...it was a joke. A prank. That was obvious from the outset.

First of all, it's two unreleased instrumental demos from someone who shows up here out of nowhere. Secondly, they are posting Alain's Years Of Refusal demos...Viva would normally have been all over a thread like that in no time, but he was nowhere to be seen.

The username was a lyric change you'd have to be a pretty regular follower of Morrissey to be aware of. This user made himself seem distanced from that kind of fandom, and presented the tracks almost like messenger or middleman, not as a hardcore fan.

The poster's grammar/spelling was terrible. Didn't even spell Alan's name correctly. Way too terrible for someone with a username like that, who would upload demos like that, post them here, whatnot.

I first suspected it was him when I got those letters early in the morning, around the time he usually makes his first posts of the day. I played along, not sure what to think. I was more sure that they were fake demos than that it was Viva behind them, but I suspected both.

I briefly reposted a link for the removed files in case they were legit, accompanied by a tongue-in-cheek rant to the user...again, assuming it was all bullshit but hey, who knows.

After going back and forth in my head, I decided to take down the posts I'd made just in case they were real. I couldn't prove the person was a liar and hey, you never know. Besides, if it was a hoax it had gone on long enough and if it was real then eventually they would be verified and someone else would repost them.

Then I saw a post on Smithstorrents identifying Bully as part of a video game soundtrack.

At first I was annoyed but then I thought the whole thing was pretty funny. I still wasn't convinced it was Viva but I was pretty damn sure.

Late last he posted a clip of Christopher Walken singing, "Let's Misbehave" in Galleria Miscellania.

So now everyone's pissed that he "fooled" the board...well, c'mon, lighten up. I'm not Sherlock Holmes, and I can't trace IP addresses, but even I figured it out. You people need to not take things so seriously. I can't believe he's banned. Sure, these were fake, but look at all the stuff he's given the board...Hollywood Bowl audio, for Christ's sake.

This site is going to suck now.[/QUOTE
May I add my voice to this? Vivahate is a consistently entertaining and interesting poster. If you ban him this site will the poorer for his absence. The grounds for banning him are ludicrous. Bring him back you fascists, you have no right. It's our site aswell!

This site is going to suck now.[/QUOTE
May I add my voice to this? Vivahate is a consistently entertaining and interesting poster. If you ban him this site will the poorer for his absence. The grounds for banning him are ludicrous. Bring him back you fascists, you have no right. It's our site aswell!

If you ban him this site will the poorer for his absence.

How? All he did was try to belittle others and brag about how much he "contributed" to this forum. He thought he was the dogs' bollocks, turns out he was just full of bull shit. Making fake Morrissey demos. posting them here under an alias, getting his woman to pretend it was all a joke ... reeks of desperation to me.

Why can't people on here just be normal: act rationally, share and enjoy in equal measure? Too much to ask? Look at the REM thread.

Back
Top Bottom