Not Dead Yet
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G91D5PLM

Nobody's diary
Bad connection
Mr Blue
Good Times
Tuesday
Ode to boy
Goodbye 70's (Alison stopped when she couldn't remember second verse)
Goodbye 70's
in my room
I before E except after C(remixed for dance) - partly played from a big reel2reel tape recorder
Anyone
Statefarm (Alison stopped a second time when she couldn't remember 2nd verse)
Statefarm
sweet thing
winter kills
midnight
unmarked
bring your love down
situation
don't go

Encore:
only you

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G91D5PLM

Nobody's diary
Bad connection
Mr Blue
Good Times
Tuesday
Ode to boy
Goodbye 70's (Alison stopped when she couldn't remember second verse)
Goodbye 70's
in my room
I before E except after C(remixed for dance) - partly played from a big reel2reel tape recorder
Anyone
Statefarm (Alison stopped a second time when she couldn't remember 2nd verse)
Statefarm
sweet thing
winter kills
midnight
unmarked
bring your love down
situation
don't go

Encore:
only you

Nice set, thanks. Wazzup with Ali forgetting the words :doh: tho I bet the crowd didn't mind.

Nice set, thanks. Wazzup with Ali forgetting the words :doh: tho I bet the crowd didn't mind.

It's been 25+ years, she can't just hit play on a tape recorder like Vince. My friend was telling me the other day, that Vince seems to have become lazy during the last few Erasure tours, he doesn't even get out the old guitar for Sometimes and Victim Of Love. Fatherhood must be taking its toll on Mr. Clarke.

It's been 25+ years, she can't just hit play on a tape recorder like Vince. My friend was telling me the other day, that Vince seems to have become lazy during the last few Erasure tours, he doesn't even get out the old guitar for Sometimes and Victim Of Love. Fatherhood must be taking its toll on Mr. Clarke.

Oh, I don't fault her. I forget shit by the minute :p -I can't imagine being a performer... or an aging performer! Clarke seems to be slowing down too, but he should at least enjoy himself. Give us our money's worth ;)

Gah, how I love 'Upstairs at Eric's'. :guitar:

Oh, I don't fault her. I forget shit by the minute :p -I can't imagine being a performer... or an aging performer! Clarke seems to be slowing down too, but he should at least enjoy himself. Give us our money's worth ;)

Gah, how I love 'Upstairs at Eric's'. :guitar:

You And Me Both had more of Alison's writing, and is quite a bit more soulful which is what makes me more partial to it. Yes, Vince needs to get out the Abba Dress and mime along to Happy People. Unfortunately, it's a recording we know he wants to forget. She hated the song, refused to record it, so we get stuck with Vince giving us a half-assed vocal effort and makes us thank God Depeche Mode found Dave Gahan and spared the world from Vince Clarke, singer-songwriter.

Thanks for this, a mate at work will be dead chuffed - She follows Alison around all over the place, but could not afford the high prices for the Yazoo gigs

Last edited:
Cheers, SNS22!

Good to hear some live YAZOO music at this part of the world.

Thanks for this recording.

As much as I like Yazoo, after listening to this concert and viewing the You Tube of then on Jonathon Ross, I get the feeling that seeing them live would be a bit of a bore.

Clark poking away at a laptop isn't very exciting, and many of the songs have a lot of non vocal parts. I don't imagine Alison dancing around or glad handing the crowd.

If they would have added a band and updated the sound with other instruments to sub for the 80's synth beep bop boops, it would be much more interesting. Alison's voice is still good that changing the instruments wouldn't have hurt the nostalgia.

Back
Top Bottom