YATQ live?

mcrickson

Reckless Endangerment
I was curious if anyone had put together a compilation of good live recordings of each song off Quarry. If so, would you be able to share?

I was curious if anyone had put together a compilation of good live recordings of each song off Quarry. If so, would you be able to share?
don't think iv ever seen that on here so you might struggle,certainly a good idea,each song has been done live at some point so maybe someone could do a bit of juggling and put it together as a project.

Has he done all extra tracks too? Endless succession?

Has he done all extra tracks too? Endless succession?

did Endless Succession across Ringleader tour in 2006 (not the December gigs, though)
Hard to Walk Tall has never been done..

no Public image or Slum Mums.

did Endless Succession across Ringleader tour in 2006 (not the December gigs, though)

hard to walk tall was done in slow ballad version in Europe 2016

Not in concert, but the uptempo "It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small" was part of the December 2004 Janice Long session. It was issued on the "Redondo Beach" DVD single.

"I Am Two People" was also never played live.

"I Am Two People" was also never played live.

A shame, since the song title and lyrics are so fitting for him, particularly being a Gemini.

Maybe Moz is the theoretical ship that Bowie took a trip on?

Back
Top Bottom