XYZ Brighton / 'Edgar': IANADOAC review 5/10 (March 13, 2020)

Have you heard the trite shit that’s been released? Not much to review, is there?
Yeah, I'd remain anonymous too if I echoed boring dismissive opinions and posts like this. Thankfully you know your place.

It would seem useful to start calling people who dislike Morrissey now ‘former fans’ or ‘fans of The Smiths’. The journalistic supposition that you can be a fan and simultaneously dislike Morrissey is absurd.

I consider myself a former fan though live in the hope he can turn it around. The bulk of his output since You are the Quarry has been mediocre and the whole Britain First thing really doesn't help his cause. Am waiting for a renaissance but don't think it will happen.

I consider myself a former fan though live in the hope he can turn it around. The bulk of his output since You are the Quarry has been mediocre and the whole Britain First thing really doesn't help his cause. Am waiting for a renaissance but don't think it will happen.
That seems a fair enough position.

That seems a fair enough position.

Ah thank you. There's a huge back catalogue of his music that I do enjoy and have done for the past 25 years. I think every artist has a well of inspiration and I think it has run dry for Morrissey. I enjoyed the covers album from last year.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain review
Back
Top Bottom