Xmas greetings

Moz Christmas songs anyone? I'll start...

December Spawned a Savior

Happy Holidays! (or not) :snowman::evergreen::gift:

Moz Christmas songs anyone? I'll start...

December Spawned a Savior

Happy Holidays! (or not) :snowman::evergreen::gift:

actually, HE was born in May. :D :thumb:

Leave it to you KS to bring the truth into the discussion! I am exploring the idea of adopting a messiah complex into my life. Early stages though so I will keep you posted!

Last edited:
oh yes, the lab!! :love:

as his dogsitter I prescribe lots of pats and lots of treats for him this Christmas day!

Don’t forget the belly rubs :p
I’m sure 12inch will provide some extra!
I hope the lab doesn’t get frightened by all the fireworks, but I reckon 12inch will try to protect him as much as possible. :pray:

rather than go down early this morning to view the queasy spectacle of mass present opening I stayed in bed and watch Andrei tarkovsky's "ivans childhood". i purposely picked a film that would make me feel maximally smug. when I finally did go down I waited for people to ask me what I was doing so that I could reply feyly "watching tarkovsky's Ivan's childhood", but no one did. :( I think ill see if I can cut my visit a day short and go home tomorrow. If all people are going to be doing is getting stupidly asininely drunk, then I really don't see how my presence here is required.

(note to ketamine sun: I tried to watch the sacrifice--that's the one you recommended right?--but I couldn't find one with English subtitles. ill have to wait to get it--along with bringing up baby--from my video store!)

Just for you !

"Mince pies have seen the glory of the sacred wonder kind"

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife::christmastree:
Hope you enjoyed your day Benny mate!

i got money and chocolate and starbucks gift cards and a gift basket full of lovely gourmet items. I guess that's okay. I'm just so glad I didn't get any stupid shit this year like waste of space trinkets or coats I cant wear.

I didn't seem very thrilled by any of it though and I feel kind of bad about that. I absolutely hate opening presents in front of people though. what kind of a dumb torturous tradition is that. whoever thought of it must have been a sadist.

Last edited:
Just for you !

"Mince pies have seen the glory of the sacred wonder kind"

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife::christmastree:

Yes Benny, many wishes of happiness and cheer for the New Year to you and your family! Can't wait to find out what you have in store for 2018.

I'm not surprised that your wit and charm are not completely understood or appreciated here.

First there was Lenny Bruce, then Andy Kaufman and now BTBB!

There are others like Shyness above who get it, but in the words of one of my favorite crooners Dean Martin:

You're nobody 'till somebody hates you!

All the best!

evennow

I didn't seem very thrilled by any of it though and I feel kind of bad about that. I absolutely hate opening presents in front of people though. what kind of a dumb torturous tradition is that. whoever thought of it must have been a sadist.

You prefer to give and not receive, maybe in other departments of your life as well?

LOL

I agree though!

oh yes, the lab!! :love:

as his dogsitter I prescribe lots of pats and lots of treats for him this Christmas day!

Oh. I have a confession to make. I felt the need to escape abroad, so I put him up at an old lady's over the holidays. I feel bad now. :( I will make it up to him with lots of treats and belly rubs when I get home.

Oh. I have a confession to make. I felt the need to escape abroad, so I put him up at an old lady's over the holidays. I feel bad now. :( I will make it up to him with lots of treats and belly rubs when I get home.

Oh... It is only now that I get that your Lab is a dog!!!!! I always thought that you had a laboratory and you didn't want to move too far from that laboratory.

You better escape abroad with the current measles outbreak in Gothenburg in mind. Back in the day people returned home with something to be ashamed for from sexual escapades but nowadays all they get to take home are lice and other small creatures in their bags.

Thank you EU for all the exciting things you bring upon us and f*** you Italy!

bah to the passing of time. I wonder if I sit very still and concentrate my mind on everything at once if I can just arrest time where it is.

Back
Top Bottom