Xmas greetings

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Petty shitness aside, I wish you all a cool yule. Look after the ones you love, and the ones you don't.

Last edited:
I don't do Christmas, but I will wish you all a Happy Brexmas. :highfive:

Petty shitness aside, I wish you all a cool yule. Look after the ones you love, and the ones you don't.
And a merry kissymoz to you too skinny and let's just hope that 2018 makes people more caring,compassionate and understanding...

21mwza.jpg

And in a Christmas miracle, The Mozbots and the dickheads alike, called a truce and instead of shooting one another, played football on the battlefield.

Merry Christmas to all of the maniacs on M-solo!

Merry Christmas UncleSkinny and all the best for you and your loved ones too!
You may think I dislike you but that is not true.
I disagree with you a lot but that IS something completely different! :thumb:

Merry Christmas UncleSkinny and all the best for you and your loved ones too!
You may think I dislike you but that is not true.
I disagree with you a lot but that IS something completely different! :thumb:

Couldn't agree more and there is a little teddy bear inside Skinny after all and that fills me with hope.

Travel safely, Gerrit, to and from Amsterdam.

Couldn't agree more and there is a little teddy bear inside Skinny after all and that fills me with hope.

Travel safely, Gerrit, to and from Amsterdam.

That IS nice of you to say that Urbanus.
Thanks a lot.
Much appreciated! :thumb:

Enjoy yourself Quando. :)

I can't wait for the whole thing to be over :D

Go to Sweden then, we celebrate on Christmas Eve and then Christmas Day and Boxing Day just become a nice bonus.

First year the state tv Christmas show was recorded and not live from a studio and the pair that hosted it this year, normally it is just one person, got slaughtered online.

I did not watch any of it this year which is probably a first. I did a lot of things differently this year and it made the whole thing feel easier and more relaxed.

Go to Sweden then, we celebrate on Christmas Eve and then Christmas Day and Boxing Day just become a nice bonus.

First year the state tv Christmas show was recorded and not live from a studio and the pair that hosted it this year, normally it is just one person, got slaughtered online.

I did not watch any of it this year which is probably a first. I did a lot of things differently this year and it made the whole thing feel easier and more relaxed.
Enjoy yourself URBANUS. I wish you all the best.

I can just about manage this - :D

To you, yours and everyone:
A healthy, happy holiday and a positive, peaceful new year.
Kindest regards,
FWD.

Enjoy yourself Quando. :)

I can't wait for the whole thing to be over :D

Me too :(
But I don’t want to deny anyone enjoying it, if they really do, that is.
Moz sings: Do you ever say what you really feel? :brows:
Sometimes I do.;)

Back
Top Bottom