Xmas greetings

this thread is SO cheesy

this thread is SO cheesy

YES, YES, YES!!!! :D
It is. Nice for a change, innit?
Well,...so far.
Waiting now for the bitter, miserable cynics to jump all over it. Not you Rifke.
f*** then.

Enjoy yourself URBANUS. I wish you all the best.

I can just about manage this - :D

I have a rug like that one in front of the tv, union jack here and there and everywhere just cause I like it. Although a guy from Romford in the bluerose chatroom called it a hexagram of evil.

I can invite Rangers fans from Glasgow but inviting Celtic fans could become a bit tricky.

YES, YES, YES!!!! :D
It is. Nice for a change, innit?
Well,...so far.
Waiting now for the bitter, miserable cynics to jump all over it. Not you Rifke.
f*** then.
Alcohol might just be our saving grace over the next few days Quando :lbf:

Skinny must have been under the influence when he created this but it was like another Yule present that he did that.

Just wait, they will attack him and this post once they've tried to off the presents they did not want.

i would gladly take some but no one has offered me any:(

I bet you drop that Nicole Kidman cold as ice personality after a drink and cling onto people and kiss them and say they are the best in the world.

Those cougars could teach you a trick or two!

I can offer you ALL of the contents of my drinks cabinet? I don't drink alcohol, fizzy pop ok? :cool:

Yes it might.
But, it is a delicate situation as I don’t want to get really pissed drunk and getting sick.

You have to eat and just staying in that relaxed, more or less slightly delusional and joyful mood busying yourself with the things you like to do.

It’s hard work to find that balance and not overdo it.

you don't drink alcohol? hell, ill just come and hang out with you for Christmas and well both drink fizzy pop. I'm sick of drunkards.
Nope. I'm teetotal. I don't drink fizzy drinks either though! :lbf:

Gee, what a bunch of jerks!
I would leave that party immediately if I were you although I understand that is not easy for you.

geez, not even on the holidays? what are you, amish?!
Atheist. I am terrified of being sick, so eliminating anything that could make me sick is what I do. But also, I have witnessed the damage alcohol can do, splitting up familys, children being neglected etc. ANYWAY, back to all smiles :)

Gee, what a bunch of jerks!
I would leave that party immediately if I were you although I understand that is not easy for you.

But if she does leave on foot with cougars out and about the least she could do is to broadcast it live online for the rest of us.

But if she does leave on foot with cougars out and about the least she could do is to broadcast it live online for the rest of us.
I'm waiting for your live broadcast.

I'm waiting for your live broadcast.
That would be a hit, right?

It would only give people a chance to call me ugly and fat cause I've seen what a webcam does to your looks. Mind you, if a Hollywood director saw my mug online I would get to play a serial killer for sure.

Back
Top Bottom