Xmas fun. Post under any name you like & guess how long before anonn says you are freeyourself.

• Thread starter Anonn has lost the plot
  • Start date
or irene, or ian, it's all GU aka broken i'm afraid

don't grovel you handicapped, i am going to report you if someone genuine buys that jacket FRAUD!!

don't backtrack club foot...

you said You are going to call the cops You are a f***in liar, same as your silly yank supporter, megan. All full of shit. Now be a brave boy for the first time in your pathetic life, call the cops.

i know who to call garry, don't try to find out who though, you will meet them very soon lol

ouch, ian, that really hurt, please I'm sorry NOT...

just another threat you won't keep you daft cock.
Benefits are what you are on, because you're mental!
Do you get to make multiple claims for your multiple personalities, how much does your Napoleon get in benefits each week?

*file save as*

Garry

why are you so matey with irene all of a sudden?

have you met her?
if not be prepared to be scared shitless she's a f***ing pikey and can drink for liverpool.

knock knock garry, WHO'S THERE? HAHAHAH!

ian 36 hours to bullshit

one call away from your bluff
I know you're full of shit
but that just aint it
I'll be so good for you (da doo doo doo)

Will you please make that call? I will if you don't.

*save as mopy*

it's nearing the end, if someone wins your fake auction you WILL be reported garry, and you know it!

ian backtracked, he knows no one will bid £3,000

you soft shite, always talks up big but always fails to deliver.

*file*

*save as mopy*

less than 36 hours to go, you are going down sucker.
Should I print as well as give them (the cops) a cd, oh shit no burner on this compy, I know I'll email them!
Hard evidence is hard to cum by eh? napoleon! ian! mopy! moby! annon! crimestoppers! jane winston! et al

yeah, sure you'll send it, do it NOW! go ahead, let us know the outcome, FROM PRISON HAHAHAH!

you first

you PROMISED to call the cops.
I've told you if I don't hear anything in the next 36 hours then I'll drop a little mopy folder off, trust me cock.

*save as mopy* slow down, ffs I'm not made of ink!

and what's the crime? exposing spastics? you make no sense garry, or money!

you make no sense garry, or money!

ok we'll see who's the criminal... in less than 36 hours!

*save as mopy*

bring it on pie for brains, you'll end up with eggnog all over your fat pasty face!

very crimbo-esque, call em now! You pwomised

be a good boy! Do it for me & save me a job.

*save as mopy*

Re:Too bad we can't say the same for you tubby,you get no 'chuckles"at all,only moonpies.

Back
Top Bottom