Xmas 2014: Who's Got Lights Up?

realitybites

making lemonade
I do. Decorated a small tree last weekend with blue lights and ornaments. It will look somewhat festive here on Thursday when company arrives. :)

How about you? Have you put up the holiday stuff yet? What are your travel, cooking, and shopping plans for this coming season?

Re: Xmas 2015: Who's Got Lights Up?

Ummmm, even Christ thinks it's too early to be decorating for Christmas.

I do. Decorated a small tree last weekend with blue lights and ornaments. It will look somewhat festive here on Thursday when company arrives. :)

How about you? Have you put up the holiday stuff yet? What are your travel, cooking, and shopping plans for this coming season?

Christmas decorations? after all the posts? the anti religion, sky wizard bashing threads, your the first with a tree up?

Christmas decorations? after all the posts? the anti religion, sky wizard bashing threads, your the first with a tree up?

Apparently you didn't get the memo that if the lights are blue, the tree is not symbolic of the winter half of pagan May pole ceremony that commemorates the birth of the new sun and God Worship in general. Even the JEWS believe in God, every mansion in Beverly Hills looks like a Kmart exploded on their fascia boards.

Apparently you didn't get the memo that if the lights are blue, the tree is not symbolic of the winter half of pagan May pole ceremony that commemorates the birth of the new sun and God Worship in general. Even the JEWS believe in God, every mansion in Beverly Hills looks like a Kmart exploded on their fascia boards.

Aah no, I did get that memo, just didn't note RB stated blue lights in the post my bad.

Vodka shots, Dave Brubeck and assembling Ikea lights. Friday night loser for the win. :D I think I've eaten half a box of Andes candy cane mints, it's giving me festive heartburn.

10846284_10204842552931250_2334218557323436029_n.jpg

I don't really do Christmas decorations beyond a couple of straw goats, but this year I kind of feel like putting up some lights. Of course, it'll probably take me three weeks to find the right lights, and then it'll be too late. Sigh.

I don't really do Christmas decorations beyond a couple of straw goats, but this year I kind of feel like putting up some lights. Of course, it'll probably take me three weeks to find the right lights, and then it'll be too late. Sigh.

Just go to Target and spend five bucks and buy some lights and put them up and take your cute husband and f*** him under those lights. You'll thank me later. #svedka

You get an extra thumbs up for being up at 2:34 in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom