X-mas day death of George Michael - '83 video of George & Morrissey on talk show together

I found this video of George Michael & Morrissey on British talk show, 8 Days a Week, critiquing Everything But The Girl's new album; the movie Break Dancing; a book on Joy Division; and 50's do-wop record reissues.. #GeorgeMichaelRIP

Why are you all going on about sexuality?

Watch the video. That is the subject.

Why doesn't Morrissey get more time to talk?

Be in no doubt Steve and Diesel will be working round the clock on a lengthy gibberish shit tru2nobody new year statement. Woe is me/ everyone else is to blame /Trumpdoom/year of the reaper/ Bowie silence / I've got cancer again honest look at my chest patches/ Be kind to cows they make my favourite cheese /whatever happens I love you ! Blah, blah, blah !:rolleyes:

We've heard it all before :p The old folks home is calling Steve ! You're going to go down in history as the biggest CrankFruad clown ever to come out of Manchester :laughing: :popcorn:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

It's not about who he's shagging it's about being who you are and not hiding it like he's done over the decades and to say oh well it's his private life or whatever is just you people making excuses for the man and everything he does like the man can do no wrong. We live in a new era to be ok with who you are but if he wants to keep dwelling in the closet then that's fine because everyone else knows he's gay the sad part is he doesn't realize it. What's even more sad is you people encouraging a gay man not to come out all your doing is setting LGBT 30-40 years back with your attitudes.
Yes, I'm sure Morrissey doesn't 'realise' his sexual preferences - dear God - do you actually read what you write? He's been who he is for his existence with or without the information you seem to require. Remind me when confessing your sexual choices was made mandatory and how exactly by not doing so holds back anyone? This is not a 'new era' at all. The prejudices against gays are many and blatant - people can have a choice to be as closeted as they want. For your homework tonight - go bang on the front doors of 50 of your neighbours and demand to know if they are in the closet or not. Each punch in your face from people telling you to f*** off and mind your own business should tell you that your whole line of thinking is flawed. The only excuses needing to be made is for how poorly you process information - no more/no less. 'Us people' simply choose to enjoy the music rather than attach a twisted agenda to the personal life of the person singing. Unfortunately, you can't manage that. Troll away - fill your boots.
Pisswhistle,
FWD.

At least George Michael had the courage to make it official that he was gay if anything Morrissey can learn a thing from George Michael it doesn't matter if your gay or straight as long as your music is great it won't matter and it won't hurt your career. I think the majority of people who are on here know Morrissey is most likely gay but he just doesn't wanna say for whatever reason.

' most likely gay' ? :rofl:

you must be new here. Sorry to inform you but, there's no need or reason why M should or could come out of some closet.

M is..... HUMASEXUAL.

case closed. :cool:

you must be new here. Sorry to inform you but, there's no need or reason why M should or could come out of some closet.

M is..... HUMASEXUAL.

M has the queer eye for the Rear Eye that's the only thing he has.

M is..... HUMASEXUAL.

Your'e wrong lassie

M is... TUMORSEXUAL

Yes, I'm sure Morrissey doesn't 'realise' his sexual preferences - dear God - do you actually read what you write? He's been who he is for his existence with or without the information you seem to require. Remind me when confessing your sexual choices was made mandatory and how exactly by not doing so holds back anyone? This is not a 'new era' at all. The prejudices against gays are many and blatant - people can have a choice to be as closeted as they want. For your homework tonight - go bang on the front doors of 50 of your neighbours and demand to know if they are in the closet or not. Each punch in your face from people telling you to f*** off and mind your own business should tell you that your whole line of thinking is flawed. The only excuses needing to be made is for how poorly you process information - no more/no less. 'Us people' simply choose to enjoy the music rather than attach a twisted agenda to the personal life of the person singing. Unfortunately, you can't manage that. Troll away - fill your boots.
Pisswhistle,
FWD.

Actually I don't care if he comes out or stays in the closet if he's straight or gay that's none of my business I just said all that bullshit because I knew one of you idiot Moztards would say something and hook line and sinker and it never fails. I get such joy knowing Morrissey still has idiot fans like you out there and get a joy annoying and urking you idiots.

If you wanna know what a Moztard is your one of them. A Moztard is someone who will unequivocally defend Morrissey of any criticism no matter what and will attack anyone who doesn't agree with Morrissey's way of thinking or life and you try to incorporate as much as his thinking as your own. You will attack anyone else's opinion of Morrissey if you don't agree with it even when it's not really being negative of the man. You are what is completely wrong with Morrissey fans because you can't handle criticism of the man, you just give Morrissey fans a bad name and put off other fans by your attitude.

The man is s fantastic singer song writer and has written some of the most brilliant songs I've ever listened to but he's an asshole of a human being and he produces asshole fans like yourself. I'm just here to restore some balance and give a different perspective. Not everyone agrees with you or Morrissey and there is no right way of thinking everyone's thinking is flawed if we were perfect we would all be machines, oh wait you are a machine because Morrissey programmed you, to be a tool.

Be in no doubt Steve and Diesel will be working round the clock on a lengthy gibberish shit tru2nobody new year statement. Woe is me/ everyone else is to blame /Trumpdoom/year of the reaper/ Bowie silence / I've got cancer again honest look at my chest patches/ Be kind to cows they make my favourite cheese /whatever happens I love you ! Blah, blah, blah !:rolleyes:

We've heard it all before :p The old folks home is calling Steve ! You're going to go down in history as the biggest CrankFruad clown ever to come out of Manchester :laughing: :popcorn:

Now here is a man that sees the forest for the trees. Why can't you Moztards see that Morrissey is playing you like a fiddle

M is..... HUMASEXUAL.

You mean a stupid quote where he said Humansexual. Well he meant Homosexual.

Moz, George Michael....

Because of my Poor Education, Kissing a Fool, Trouble Loves Me

Exactly. I could never understand why anyone would be interested in the sexual orientation of their favourite singer or band or actor or whatever. It's irrelevant and if you somehow need strength from your idol 'coming out' then you must be in dire straights cos ultimately your idol doesnt know you or really give a toss.

Its not about what your "idol" thinks about you or whether he knows you personally.

When everyone knows a celebrity is gay and said celebrity vehemently refuses to say it, the message it sends is that they are uncomfortable with it or ashamed of it. And that's obviously not very good.

You're obviously not gay and never had to fight for acceptance and it's easy for you to say that you don't need validation from celebrities when your most personal and intimate feelings, your right to marry, your very existence have never been questioned / debated / deemed abnormal.

"Idols" coming out can make all the difference when you're an insecure gay kid. But more importantly, gay is far from accepted, gay rights are far from set in stone and there's a lot of work still to be done. So, as one other celebrity said, it's important to stand up and be counted. There is strength in numbers.

As it is, closeted people - especially millionaire rocks stars - are standing on the shoulders of much braver men and women who fought their battles for them, often risking their own careers and even their lives in the process.

Its not about what your "idol" thinks about you or whether he knows you personally.

When everyone knows a celebrity is gay and said celebrity vehemently refuses to say it, the message it sends is that they are uncomfortable with it or ashamed of it. And that's obviously not very good.

You're obviously not gay and never had to fight for acceptance and it's easy for you to say that you don't need validation from celebrities when your most personal and intimate feelings, your right to marry, your very existence have never been questioned / debated / deemed abnormal.

"Idols" coming out can make all the difference when you're an insecure gay kid. But more importantly, gay is far from accepted, gay rights are far from set in stone and there's a lot of work still to be done. So, as one other celebrity said, it's important to stand up and be counted. There is strength in numbers.

As it is, closeted people - especially millionaire rocks stars - are standing on the shoulders of much braver men and women who fought their battles for them, often risking their own careers and even their lives in the process.

Being gay is not the only cause of being questioned in your more intimate feelings, your right to marry or your very existence. I can think about a lot of humans and non-human persons whose rights, even the more fundamental ones, were or are being destroyed right now.

I admire Morrissey because he doesn't let others make his agenda. Even when he wrote about his life in books and lyrics, he didn't make a cause of it. He makes his own choices, not yours. He is concerned about others: animal killings, war, colonialism, etc.

A lot of us suffered injustices and/or are at risk because of circumstances we didn't choose. Fighting for the rights of others is the best way to overcome our role of victims. And stalking others for choosing their own battles doesn't dignify your battle. It makes you look selfish and childish.

I know you blocked me 12', but i had to say this because youŗ whinings are shameful.

Being gay is not the only cause of being questioned in your more intimate feelings, your right to marry or your very existence. I can think about a lot of humans and non-human persons whose rights, even the more fundamental ones, were or are being destroyed right now.

I admire Morrissey because he doesn't let others make his agenda. Even when he wrote about his life in books and lyrics, he didn't make a cause of it. He makes his own choices, not yours. He is concerned about others: animal killings, war, colonialism, etc.

A lot of us suffered injustices and/or are at risk because of circumstances we didn't choose. Fighting for the rights of others is the best way to overcome our role of victims. And stalking others for choosing their own battles doesn't dignify your battle. It makes you look selfish and childish.

I know you blocked me 12', but i had to say this because youŗ whinings are shameful.

Like f***ing clockwork.

If Morrissey told you to jump in the river you'd jump in the river, you dumb bot.

Last edited:
There's a funny story about Morrissey being typically opinionated about Ian Curtis in the Hacienda. Their manager, Rob Gretton - who was a big forceful guy and a bully - tells Morrissey you@re jealous of Ian Curtis because he had the guts to commit suicide, and you haven't. This must have struck a nerve with Morrissey because he gets up and runs of the club, inconsolably, crying and wailing with his hands flailing ...

Well thats if you believe Peter Hook, as he wrote that in his book " The Hacienda. How Not To Run A Club" and I'm surprised if he can remember anything from that period as he was off his head on all sorts of gear for most of the time.

Actually the book doesn't say that - just that he stormed off the set (the interview was part of an episode) and that it may have contributed to his dislike of JD. No crying or wailing. Sorry It also doesn't portray Gretton as a forceful bully. Fine book, too. Ok, back to slagfests now.

Like f***ing clockwork.

If Morrissey told you to jump in the river you'd jump in the river, you dumb bot.

The thing is you are the one who pretends other people jump into the river and you get mad when they don't. Are you into that river? I think you are one of those who watch and cheer from the edge when others are drowning saving your things ?

Actually the book doesn't say that - just that he stormed off the set (the interview was part of an episode) and that it may have contributed to his dislike of JD. No crying or wailing. Sorry It also doesn't portray Gretton as a forceful bully. Fine book, too. Ok, back to slagfests now.

You need to read the Substance book, mate...

The thing is you are the one who pretends other people jump into the river and you get mad when they don't. Are you into that river? I think you are one of those who watch and cheer from the edge when others are drowning saving your things ?

Actually your nothing but a tool that Morrissey programmed. Think for yourself. I love Morrissey's music I use to really admire the man, and then as time goes on your really get to see the man for what he really is and I've lost a lot of respect for him, but I hate Morrissey fans and this is coming from someone who's listened to Morrissey for over 20 years that Morrissey fans are the most close minded people when it comes to Morrissey and anyone that criticizes him. So go ahead and jump into the river I'll make sure not to take my foot off your head when your drowning in it. Oh and don't worry about me drowning I have a life preserver called real life.

You really have a few screws loose.

Because he can't string a single sentence together that makes any sense on the spot.
He needs everything in writing so he can have a couple of days to come across as being all mysterious and clever.
Technology and the Internet caught him out like a rabbit in headlights.:eyes::flashlight:

You missed my point to have a go at Morrissey

Why did they give less air time to him? Are you saying they knew how awkward he was?

And if you think he's that bad why do you post here?

- Sami P

Tags
1983 george michael rip talk show video

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom