X Factor Result

Aly Panic

Slap Me On The Patio
I'm glad that Ray didn't win! He's a c**t!!

That Leona is a funny looker!

Last edited:

Ha!

Another stifled Saturday night (me missus is out on the razz).

You can't deny she has a fantastic voice - could do without the vocal floridity mind. The chap will have his own career, so he shouldn't be too disappointed.

Peter

c**t? whatever do you mean Aly? :confused:

coat?

cult?

chat?

he's a scouser ain't he? That would make him a c... oh right penny's dropped! :D

love

Grim

go out with a bang? You are certainly putting the X into x-factor Peter, ya saucy devil! :p

love

Grim

go out with a bang? You are certainly putting the X into x-factor Peter, ya saucy devil! :p

love

Grim

It started a few weeks ago, and by a huge stroke of luck, I'm in the freaking final! So far, I've done Gilbert O'Sullivan, Billy Joel, Queen and Robbie Williams (but only because they told us we had to). I'm gonna do Crowded House and Vic Damone tomorrow. There's money at stake - £200 I think.

Now to bed.

Peter

Me and Banging Em Dave won a crate of ale at Brannigans' very own 'Stars In Their Eyes' night. We were Blur.

I wanted Ray to win cos I am still mourning the loss of Brookie. Leona is beautiful, though :drool:

Anyway, who gives a shit? Steve Brookstein, Gareth Gates, Michelle McManus, Shayne [insert last name here], anyone? She'll have a #1 single and then fade into obscurity like everybody else.

I wanted Ray to win cos I am still mourning the loss of Brookie. Leona is beautiful, though :drool:

Anyway, who gives a shit? Steve Brookstein, Gareth Gates, Michelle McManus, Shayne [insert last name here], anyone? She'll have a #1 single and then fade into obscurity like everybody else.

Ach you've reminded me of McManus again, i'd nearly blanked her out...oh and you're mourning the loss of whom?

Glorified club singers the lot of em', i also despise that Osbourne woman and the Irish thing sat next to her..he claps like he has two coconut shells for hands. Plus we have him to thank for Vestlife. (not the German tribut act)

thanks for coming x

I found the entire competition this year to be incredably dull, full of people with very little talent and generally tedious. The false animosity between the judges grates on my nerves like nails on a chalkboard. The only interesting aspect was while Eton Road were still in I was able to marvel at the weight changes in their main singer chap. I'd rather not have seen a thing, but sadly my best friend likes it and while visiting her it was often on. I caught far more than I intended and feel slightly soiled as a result. Still, I did hear those Scots brothers doing The Proclaimers, "500 Miles" and that was pretty good in a cheesy kind of way so it wasn't all bad I suppose. I wonder what dross they will fill the slot with next?

I watched it, against my better judgement.

I was minding my own business when the Brookie lad was singing "Thats Life" and then I heard him croon "Westlife"

I looked up from what I was doing and rolled around in laughter as Westlife appeared from behind him.

Just when you thought it couldn't get worse the girl who won it had Take That come on (with) her!?!

Oh dear. 8 million people voted and all. And Brits have the gall to take the pith out of other countries for their perceived terrible taste in music..

I was fascinated with the androgynous Eton Road guy. Is this the one you refer to? He should go solo next year.

I think the icing on the cake was when, just as the last show finished, an ad came up asking for contestant's to sign up for next year's competition......truly truly dire.

Who really cares? It's all a pile of shit anyway. That Ray had a very nasty habit of nodding all the way through his songs, as if he were silently confirming that yes, he was on the most tedious programme on ITV. He also wept at just about every word he sang - f*** off. Leona will be kept around because Simon is probably banging her, but her voice is too like Mariah Carey to be tolerable. If she was given any songs halfway approaching decent then she might just have a career, but we all know that Simon will give her an album of utter excrement. She'll be gone in a year, most likely. Did you hear the piece of shit song that they gave her and Raymondo to sing? Utter f***ing bile. Why has it always got to be some generic, factory-produced f***ing bullshit about winning the X factor and it being the best moment in your life? Why not give them a song about cocaine orgies with midgets, in an S & M dungeon? At least that would be interesting to listen to.

And oh, Ben, he of the wonky hair. He of the ridiculous, goose-farting-in-the-fog, pseudo Joe Cocker dulcet tones. f*** off, soft-rock boy. No-one gives a shit. It's boring and you're boring. The entire programme is boring, aimed at boring people with boring lives. The entire concept is to mould and groom a person until they have literally no individuality left, and all they resemble is a barely-alive 'music' business manniquin, holding on for dear life to Simon Cowell's testicles, fervently hoping that he will one day give them a good album, until he eventually wakes up and realises that their records aren't selling and he kicks them to the ground. (Unless they're a young attractive woman, in which case he keeps them around to warm his bed) Vile, sleazy old man. f***ing retire, you monkey.

Last edited:

why would you call a 17 year old boy a c***?
he is very sweet , granted , he isn't the best of singers but he does have a great taste in music.
anyone with a quiff can do no wrong in my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom