Morrissey Central "X FACTOR ITALIA" (October 23, 2021)

X FACTOR ITALIA

Roughly:

X Factor, Erio reinterprets the Smiths: his execution moves Manuel Agnelli
Erio continues to amaze with his performances. He did so last night, during the X Factor 2021 Home Visits (on Sky and NOW, always available on demand), where he brought his reinterpretation of a great classic by The Smiths such as “Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want ”by making everyone move. Manuel Agnelli, team judge, and actor Marco Giallini, his guest yesterday, agreed: Erio deserves to be among the 3 who access the Live Shows starting next week, Thursday 28 October on Sky and NOW.

Brief clip found:

Regards,
FWD.

Stunning..... This man has taken an olde Masterpiece,
And turned it into a modern day
Masterpiece....:thumb:

Sorry, I've heard countless versions of Please, Please, Please, and this is easily in the bottom one.

The vibrato hides a painfully tuneless voice. In my opinion.

So, just so we're clear, Morrissey openly despises this type of TV show unless the contestants are singing his songs? What a c***.

"insofar as I can tell, the entire point of the X Factor culture is to starve genuine music out of existence – whether that be Doll & The Kicks, or, for that matter, me."

Wanker.

"insofar as I can tell, the entire point of the X Factor culture is to starve genuine music out of existence – whether that be Doll & The Kicks, or, for that matter, me."

Wanker.
Oh do cheer up! Try contradicting yourself, sometimes: it's fun.

Why did Tim Booth shave his goatee off?

At least it improved his voice!

:p

Wanker.

I feel sympathy for the contestants, and the whole action of ridiculing the contestants, and bringing them down and kicking them out, and watching them cry, and kill themselves, seems to be a part of modern entertainment... you want to see someone humiliated, well I don't. You want to see people losing their grip on life, well I don't - Morrissey, 2006.

He can like a contestant without liking the format.

I feel sympathy for the contestants, and the whole action of ridiculing the contestants, and bringing them down and kicking them out, and watching them cry, and kill themselves, seems to be a part of modern entertainment... you want to see someone humiliated, well I don't. You want to see people losing their grip on life, well I don't - Morrissey, 2006.

It's just like right-wing politicians. He likes them as a person but he does not like the format in which they take part

;)

He really can't: without the contestants, there is no contest. They make the programme possible, and he decries the programme because, he says, it's trying to "starve genuine music out of existence". He's a hypocrite.

I don't like his voice and he doesn't sing well out of tune, there is no concord between his voice and the music. I like its appearance but that's not enough It doesn't reach me, there isn't. It doesn't give me goosebumps, so it doesn't come 5/10 Erio!!!

He really can't: without the contestants, there is no contest. They make the programme possible, and he decries the programme because, he says, it's trying to "starve genuine music out of existence". He's a hypocrite.

The power in arts & entertainment does not lie with unknown talent. There's no hypocrisy.

Wanker.
Morrisseys narcissism on display clearly.
Fickle hypocrite.

Except Morrisseys carved his entire career acting out somewhat, all of those things.
For money.
£££££££ how vile.
How fake.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom