www.itsmorrisseysworld.com has been updated

...and again with the sign-up for mailing list. I've done this before and never received one bit of news.

the old site is still there - just click the link at the bottom of the page if you wish to return to the "I'm lurking in the woods" Swords page. (Not sure why you'd want to though!)

I wonder if the EMI is just "renting" the front page from Universal.

The audio clips sound decent though; they've freshened up the sound a bit. I hear more bass.

Last edited:
the old site is still there - just click the link at the bottom of the page if you wish to return to the "I'm lurking in the woods" Swords page. (Not sure why you'd want to though!)

I wonder if the EMI is just "renting" the front page from Universal.

Maybe it's the answer for our question.

It makes me laugh the way some of the extras are described as "previously unheard". By whom? It's as if no human being in existence has ever actually heard these and the irony is that a lot of us have heard that stuff on bootleg. Very poor choice of words but funny in a philosophically abstract way.

It makes me laugh the way some of the extras are described as "previously unheard". By whom? It's as if no human being in existence has ever actually heard these and the irony is that a lot of us have heard that stuff on bootleg. Very poor choice of words but funny in a philosophically abstract way.

Yeah.. I though it was odd too.. It's like Morrissey himself will hear them for the first time when the record comes out.

I received an email, from them i suppose, about entering into a competition about winning a signed framed acetate disc with a personal message from Moz himself. I entered , will end 8th October...
Cheers Moz

As a thank you to everyone who has already bought the re-release of Everyday Is Like Sunday, we are giving away the only existing acetate disc from the single pressing! This will be signed, framed and engraved with a personal message to you from Morrissey himself! To win this money-can't-buy prize, first clear a suitable place on your wall. In fact, clear all the space on your wall. Then answer this question:

Morrissey has had a special message engraved onto each disc of the Everyday Is Like Sunday 7'' singles, what does it say?

Cheers Moz

Back
Top Bottom