WTFF happened to Joaquin Phoenix?!?

Then:
joaquin_phoenix.jpg

displayimage.php

Reasonably frinky (if you're into that kind of thing), right?

But now:
joaquinishideous2.jpg

joaquinishideous3.jpg

:eek:

See several more at http://www.dlisted.com/node/29980, if you dare.

He is still fiiiiine as hale!

Would it be (by the looks of it) that he grew a beard and his hair and by your photographic examples, he isn't seen in photo-shopped publicity stills for the movies he is starring in.

I don't think he is making any more films.

His eyes are really creepy... :eek:
EP, that's even too much beard for you?? :p

:p Definitely is. Kids, you must please remember: short, neat beard.:cool:

Jose, when I opened that pic, the first thing that came into my mind was that awful pic of poor poor Adam Ant. :tears:

:p Definitely is. Kids, you must please remember: short, neat beard.:cool:

Jose, when I opened that pic, the first thing that came into my mind was that awful pic of poor poor Adam Ant. :tears:

Ooh, Adam Ant. Now that was a scary one too... *shivers* :tears:

thats not for a movie role or lack of photoshopping. I read that his whole family is worried about him and that he's acting strange. he doesnt wanna act anymore and he's likely into drugs. and we all know what happened to his brother....

thats not for a movie role or lack of photoshopping. I read that his whole family is worried about him and that he's acting strange. he doesnt wanna act anymore and he's likely into drugs. and we all know what happened to his brother....

are you sure it's not photoshopped;)

was this in a gossip magazine:D

Don't be silly, River didn't grow a beard.

This is indeed a sad day for the entire human race.:(

I am a woman who appreciates a nicely trimmed bit of face fuzz but not a beard you can tell what was on the menu for a seven days in a row,Sheesh he must find things in there he forgot he'd eaten.:eek:

Joaquin Phoenix is a good looking man....but whats going on with him?? lol :eek: and sadly he is no longer making movies..he is making music now. Maybe he has like a Jim Morrison thing going on....!?! lol

Back
Top Bottom