WTFF happened to Joaquin Phoenix?!?

Half the time people are attracted to movie stars/pop stars via publicity stills, magazine covers etc and also other roles they take on in-front of the camera. People are a little shocked when they see these personalties as they (supposedly) really are or want to be seen.

I still like what I see! :D

Last night on David Letterman was the rerun with Joaquin. I couldn't take my eyes off it. Still... just...wow... :crazy:

From the Oscars
This was kind of funny for a second, then it was just mean.

p.s. :horny: "We love you Natalie!" ... "I wanna F*** you too!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm starting to think it's all an act.
My brother said he heard he's working on a "mockumentary" type project.

I guess we'll know in a few months.

Really? You know, I kind of got that feeling watching it again last night. Seemed more staged this time around tho I'm still not convinced it was at all.

Really? You know, I kind of got that feeling watching it again last night. Seemed more staged this time around tho I'm still not convinced it was at all.

It's weird....he seems so out of it, but then has a somewhat lucid moment when he asks Dave about the gas he's exposed to the audience.

Last night on David Letterman was the rerun with Joaquin. I couldn't take my eyes off it. Still... just...wow... :crazy:

From the Oscars
This was kind of funny for a second, then it was just mean.

p.s. :horny: "We love you Natalie!" ... "I wanna F*** you too!!!"

Thanks for posting that. Only watched the last 45 mins of the Oscars so I missed that.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's weird....he seems so out of it, but then has a somewhat lucid moment when he asks Dave about the gas he's exposed to the audience.

Yeah, and when Dave says "Well, Joaquin, sorry you couldn't be here tonight" :lbf: he laughs -like it finally cracked him- and said "You're funny! He's funny!" I'm hoping he comes back down to Earth, it'd be a shame to waste his ACTING talents.

Yeah, and when Dave says "Well, Joaquin, sorry you couldn't be here tonight" :lbf: he laughs -like it finally cracked him- and said "You're funny! He's funny!" I'm hoping he comes back down to Earth, it'd be a shame to waste his ACTING talents.

Yes! That was another part of the interview when he seemed together.

joaquin-phoenix-0097.jpg

He made me "love" sick in To Die For. His different/good looks put a pit in my stomach. It's hard to explain.

As I've stated about 19320810283 times in this thread already I still love me some Joaquin Phoenix all night long.

if it isnt a badly planned put on for us all to see through, he's schizophrenic, and searching through his background you can see that he has a lot of reasons to be triggered into schizophrenia.

I am hoping this is all a waste of time for a stupid mockumentary. In any case, Joquin is (was) hot but f***ed up. Like a flame, pretty to look at but I wouldn't want to touch.

I'm pretty sure it's an act.

Either way, look up his big "hip hop" performance on youtube. He raps about a lamb in a pan and falls off the stage.

Back
Top Bottom