WTF!?! NOW Jukebox Jury 'JJ' has been banned!

Just looked at his profile which states his is banned!
How come this is the case?

Love PTxx.

JJ is having a break from Solo.

Very diasppointed to see he changed his tag "banned" which is typical of him.

No need for making a fuss.

JJ is having a break from Solo.

Very diasppointed to see he changed his tag "banned" which is typical of him.

No need for making a fuss.

Has he told you he is taking a break?

Yep, he sent me a PM.

Kewpie

Please do not speak on my behalf - especially when you miss-inform members totally.
I challenge you (and you have my permission) to produce on here the pm where I informed you I was taking a break.
Failure to do so will obviously mean that you miss-informed members and I would imagine an apology would be forthcoming.

Your disappointment in my ''banned'' tag (whatever happened to A) freedom of speech and B) a sense of humour:rolleyes:) does not bother me, but I am bothered by your comment ''which is typical of him''.
I'd really like to know what was meant by that remark and examples of where I have typified that behaviour in the past.

Again, failure to produce a reply and / or evidence will be an admission of miss-informing members again and an apology would be expected.

Jukebox Jury

Kewpie

Please do not speak on my behalf - especially when you miss-inform members totally.
I challenge you (and you have my permission) to produce on here the pm where I informed you I was taking a break.
Failure to do so will obviously mean that you miss-informed members and I would imagine an apology would be forthcoming.

Your disappointment in my ''banned'' tag (whatever happened to A) freedom of speech and B) a sense of humour:rolleyes:) does not bother me, but I am bothered by your comment ''which is typical of him''.
I'd really like to know what was meant by that remark and examples of where I have typified that behaviour in the past.

Again, failure to produce a reply and / or evidence will be an admission of miss-informing members again and an apology would be expected.

Jukebox Jury

Kewpie likes to make stuff up. When people asked where I was during one of my times off, she said

A 3 day time out was not the reason for disappearance of NRitH.
If you look very closely he is still posting, but he seems ashamed of having 18K plus postcount.

I mean, really. WTF?

I shouldn't even mention the whole flap over the Kuiper is dead incident.

Note to self: it is extremely difficult to do a search for particular words in Kewpie's old posts.

Kewpie likes to make stuff up. When people asked where I was during one of my times off, she said

I mean, really. WTF?

I shouldn't even mention the whole flap over the Kuiper is dead incident.

Note to self: it is extremely difficult to do a search for particular words in Kewpie's old posts.
i still dont know if that was Kui who posted that 1 time or somebody else :confused:

For the record, I didn't think it was appropriate for Kewpie to disclose what you supposedly disclosed to her in a PM. (There is a reason it's called PM, right? P as in private?)

But, it is so very typical of Kewpie.

How long will this type of behavior be withstood before she is stripped of her moderating powers?

hmmmm

Kewpie

Jukebox Jury

Aren't these threads posted by you?

This is the last post I shall ever write...

I'm just about to make veggie curry for everyone...

I'm going to off licence

I'm nipping out to Asda, does anyone want anything?

You're welcome to change your mind anytime. :cool:

Tags
banned bye jj fake banning jj will never quit! kewpiepwned mystery pm oh it's on oh no you di'nt phony little faker! we love jj
Back
Top Bottom