WTB 2 tix for Greek Theater

vAndreav

on the flesh rampage
Looking for 2 FV tix for the Greek Theater 11/12, preferably standing or lower sections!

Looking for 2 FV tix for the Greek Theater 11/12, preferably standing or lower sections!
Hi there…I have two GA standing tickets to sell for the Greek. Tickets are from Ticketmaster and were $495 each (insane). I’m selling them for $200 each. Before I post on here, let me know if you want them. :)

Hi there…I have two GA standing tickets to sell for the Greek. Tickets are from Ticketmaster and were $495 each (insane). I’m selling them for $200 each. Before I post on here, let me know if you want them. :)
Hey! Are you sure those tickets are for the Greek? The Greek is selling through AXS only as far as I can tell (and face value was ~$176 each on AXS).

Hey! Are you sure those tickets are for the Greek? The Greek is selling through AXS only as far as I can tell (and face value was ~$176 each on AXS).
Hi -- oops, yes, you're right -- AXS. I'm so used to Ticketmaster that I just wrote that without thinking. At the time I bought the tickets, they were $495 each, but they have probably gone down. I can part with them for $175 each. Feel free to email me at [email protected]. :)

Back
Top Bottom