WPTMIM DVD question

B

Bertie

Guest
Sorry if this is a repeat question.

I was wondering who that man is from San Diego. The one who is interviewed at the beginning of the DVD.

I am sure this has already been discussed. But, I missed it.

Thanks.
 
B

Bertie

Guest
I just saw Hugh/M23 on the DVD

You are famous!

I think I recognise one other person as well -- someone standing outside the SLC.
 
J

jp

Guest
Re: I just saw Hugh/M23 on the DVD

there are a whole bunch of super fans on here including a bunch of solo users.

> You are famous!

> I think I recognise one other person as well -- someone standing outside
> the SLC.
 
B

Bertie

Guest
Re: I just saw Hugh/M23 on the DVD

> there are a whole bunch of super fans on here including a bunch of solo
> users.

Can you list them all, haha. Just kidding.

But, I would love to know who is on the DVD.

Is there a thread on the main page that discusses this specifically?

I love that footage of that guy in the front row, who reaches out his hand and sings along to TIALTNGO -- he is so passionate and expressive. I think it is one of the best parts of the entire DVD. I kept rewinding that part, lol.

Are you in it, btw?
 
J

jp

Guest
Re: I just saw Hugh/M23 on the DVD

nope im not in it, but it was filmed on MY birthday as well!

> Can you list them all, haha. Just kidding.

> But, I would love to know who is on the DVD.

> Is there a thread on the main page that discusses this specifically?

> I love that footage of that guy in the front row, who reaches out his hand
> and sings along to TIALTNGO -- he is so passionate and expressive. I think
> it is one of the best parts of the entire DVD. I kept rewinding that part,
> lol.

> Are you in it, btw?
 
B

Bertie

Guest
Re: I just saw Hugh/M23 on the DVD

> nope im not in it, but it was filmed on MY birthday as well!

How cool to share Morrissey's birthday.

It's coming up soon.

I bet you are younger than he is though.
 
J

jp

Guest
Re: I just saw Hugh/M23 on the DVD

moz, mid 40s

i, mid 20s

i definitely plan for a big celebration this year.

> How cool to share Morrissey's birthday.

> It's coming up soon.

> I bet you are younger than he is though.
 
B

Bertie

Guest
Re: I just saw Hugh/M23 on the DVD

> moz, mid 40s

> i, mid 20s

> i definitely plan for a big celebration this year.

I was just reading back through the M.E.N. Arena post show comments. It is pretty neat to read about their experiences -- that are now showcased on the DVD. Some of the posts were especially well written. I also saw some great pics posted by Jay, of the Moz Bus Tour and Manchester. Lots of pics of Soloists as well.

I hope you have a great party!
 
Top Bottom