WPINOYB posters in London, Manchester

London - photo from 21punksalute:

london_poster.jpg

Poster at Swan St, Ancoats, Manchester City Centre, photo from Mark:

manchester_poster.jpg

Related item:

Last edited:
It's interesting they are not promoting the release of the album with the cover we have seen so far. Is there still hope for a professionally shot album sleeve?

I think it's safe to say we're getting a proper LP cover. This text campaign is just that, a pre-release campaign.

Good for what it is, although the hashtag has Harvest's fingerprints all over it.

I think it's safe to say we're getting a proper LP cover. This text campaign is just that, a pre-release campaign.

Good for what it is, although the hashtag has Harvest's fingerprints all over it.

And the dog sleeve? Do you think that was just for the single?

i never understood why people were convinced it was the album cover, when it was first posted it was just said to be for the single.

Probably because iTunes, Amazon & the official Morrissey store all use that image as the album cover...

Probably because iTunes, Amazon & the official Morrissey store all use that image as the album cover...

Still, that didn't keep me from hoping that maybe he just hadn't provided Harvest with the sleeve image yet..that maybe he was waiting on some editing/design work and Harvest was forced to use the single image as a placeholder for the album sleeve. A longshot, but still a hope.

i never understood why people were convinced it was the album cover, when it was first posted it was just said to be for the single.

May have had something to do with it pasted all over the ultimate pre order edition... t shirt, poster. album, etc, etc.....

Back
Top Bottom