"WPINOYB" (Deluxe Version) tracklisting on iTunes/NZ (6 extra songs)

World Peace Is None Of Your Business
Neal Cassady Drops Dead
I'm Not A Man
Istanbul
Earth Is The Loneliest Planet
Staircase At The University
The Bullfighter dies
Kiss Me A Lot
Smiler With Knife
Kick The Bride Down The Aisle
Mountjoy
Oboe Concerto
Scandinavia
One Of Our Own
Drag The River
Forgive Someone
Julie In The Weeds
Art-Hounds

source?

Yes because an hour ago it was midnight in NZ, so it'll be available here in Oz in an hour. I must say I'm disappointed with the art work now we know it's actually the album sleeve. Couldn't they have found the time to organise a photo shoot or something? All those Photoshop faux pas will look hideous on the vinyl. On the plus side 6 new B sides is great news. God I hope there's physical release for at least one of the singles!

After midnight now and it isn't even on the Australian itunes haha

The six extra songs listed in the Deluxe Edition pre-order on iTunes / NZ:

Scandinavia 3.34
One Of Our Own 3.33
Drag The River 4.40
Forgive Someone 3.10
Julie In The Weeds 3.59
Art-Hounds 5.06

Expected Release: 11 July 2014

Last edited by a moderator:
That screenshot I took of the tracklisting. Before I posted it here I put a wee watermark on it. An experiment. Now it's hilarious watching it turn up in all manner of places run by people who swear they'd never, ever look here. Oh no. never.

P.

So we are getting Art-hounds...intriguing. :cool: The great debate between Viva and I thinking his life is an opera or a book will be solved!

That screenshot I took of the tracklisting. Before I posted it here I put a wee watermark on it. An experiment. Now it's hilarious watching it turn up in all manner of places run by people who swear they'd never, ever look here. Oh no. never.

P.

They've stolen so much stuff from here it's pathetic. They can't even give credit. Suppose that's hard to do when you'd never stoop "Solow" *rolleyes*

I've called me out on that many times, but my comments get deleted. Tossers.

- - - Updated - - -

Really liking the sound of the production on this, really rich sounding.

Have you bought it or just listening to preview?

If you had uploaded it to facebook, I would have at least given you a thumbs up before sharing it :thumb:

P.

I'm just glad no cd singles are gonna be released anymore, they are hard to find, expensive and useless.

I'm really liking the sound of the studio version, although I really don't mind the live YouTube rip. Glad to see Art Hounds there!

They've stolen so much stuff from here it's pathetic. They can't even give credit. Suppose that's hard to do when you'd never stoop "Solow" *rolleyes*

I've called me out on that many times, but my comments get deleted. Tossers.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you bought it or just listening to preview?

Just the preview, apparently it should be available in Australia now, but it isn't even in the itunes store.

So we are getting Art-hounds...intriguing. :cool: The great debate between Viva and I thinking his life is an opera or a book will be solved!

I agree with Viva on a great many things here, but, it's opera!

Just the preview, apparently it should be available in Australia now, but it isn't even in the itunes store.

I agree with Viva on a great many things here, but, it's opera!

Thanks for replying! If NZ iTunes has it, I would have thought AU should have had it at midnight. Perhaps there are some tech issues at hand.

If you happen to be staying up and get to purchase it, please please let us know! Here's hoping that we can finally come first when it comes to something Morrissey related. *crosses fingers*

Cheers.

PS: I concur with the opera!

the recorded version sounds better.

- - - Updated - - -

No Jesse Tobias credits??! Hmmm.

My guess is that the ones with no credits yet (N/A currently) belongs to him. That would give, in total, 9 songs written by Boz, 6 written by Jesse, and 3 written by Gustavo.

Unrelated but perhaps worth mentioning: There is a really good, long-standing punk/alt-country band called Drag the River out of Colorado.

Now they share their name with a Morrissey song.

Just listened to the iTunes preview on the NZ store. I love the production...more mystery, reverb, atmosphere, less of the chugging in your face guitars. I knew Joe Chicharelli would come good, love the sounds on The Shins' Wincing The Night Away album.
Come on, release it in the UK early!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom