"WPINOYB" (Deluxe Version) tracklisting on iTunes/NZ (6 extra songs)

World Peace Is None Of Your Business
Neal Cassady Drops Dead
I'm Not A Man
Istanbul
Earth Is The Loneliest Planet
Staircase At The University
The Bullfighter dies
Kiss Me A Lot
Smiler With Knife
Kick The Bride Down The Aisle
Mountjoy
Oboe Concerto
Scandinavia
One Of Our Own
Drag The River
Forgive Someone
Julie In The Weeds
Art-Hounds

source?

Did anyone else get it yet? Is it available anywhere else? I downloaded it last night - even with the time difference it was still on the 12th May!

Hello

We've had a link an hour early for some reason.....it is a didgeridoo at the start then a glissando vibe arpeggio.
Very pretty.

There is some interesting stereo mix on the guitars, which are dense and layered, but also clarity if you focus.
Odd rasping scraping guitar in right can and stomp-drums leading into the foreign language coda.
I believe the voice at the end is either Spanish or Portuguese

It sounds languid and dreamy, nothing like the live mess.
A detailed review in about an hour when we've all conferred.

best wishes
Sharon.

- - - Updated - - -

Did anyone else get it yet? Is it available anywhere else? I downloaded it last night - even with the time difference it was still on the 12th May!

Yes, it's "out there", on MOG music streaming/purchase, but only for Aussies....can't think why they didn't make this worldwide at 12 noon GMT.

http://bigpondmusic.com/album/morrissey/world-peace-is-none-of-your-business

Anyone thinking of 'sharing' this: it's watermarked, so unless you know your meta-data and hidden codes, I'd just tell your mates to buy a copy themselves....

Last edited:
So the general consensus is that the cover art is a bit rubbish? And then it disappears from nearly every online download site? Could it be that the man who cares about his single art so dearly could have been kept out of the loop, has just discovered what a mess it is, and pulled for a day or two to sort it out?

We can only hope...

It's available on the UK iTunes now (Both albums are available for pre-order, standard and deluxe)

So the general consensus is that the cover art is a bit rubbish? And then it disappears from nearly every online download site? Could it be that the man who cares about his single art so dearly could have been kept out of the loop, has just discovered what a mess it is, and pulled for a day or two to sort it out?

We can only hope...

It's still on the Australian site. I don't mind it for a digital single but if it's the album sleeve then god help us!

My god I never thought I'd hear a digeridoo in a Moz song. I'm happy now.

Last edited:
Don't celebrate just yet. The last time I saw him asked this on Facebook, he claimed he had no idea what the lyrics were to the song...

You owe me some fancy Florida drink if I'm right and I'm not talking Gin & Gatorade (though I bet it makes a lovely mixer...)

Finding myself humming Death of a Disco Dancer after repeated plays of WPINOYB preview which is neither here nor there but just thought I'd mention it.

Freedom Of Speech Is None Of Your Business.

"BrummieBoy" reviews "World Peace Is None Of Your Business" a new 45 rpm single by "Morrissey"

The Australian Outback. The Dreaming begins.........in retrospective trance....a girl in red shoes begins to dance to the radio, dance, dance, dance to the radio....a nuclear device ignites beyond a distant mountain range.....

Slogan 1 sung by: The Queen of England, The Chancellor Of The Exchequer and The Prime Minister

"World peace is none of your business You must not tamper with arrangements Work hard and sweetly pay your taxes Never asking what for "

"Oh oh, you poor little fool Oh oh, you fool"
sung by The Greek Chorus

Slogan 2 sung by: The Dying Street Protestor and The Hospital Triage Doctor.

"World peace is none of your business Police will stun you with their stun guns Or they’ll disable you with tasers That’s what government's for"

" Oh oh, you poor little fool Oh oh, you fool"
sung by The Greek Chorus

Slogan 3 sung by: The Corporate CEO / The Police Riot Control Commander/ Heads of NSA/GCHQ

"World peace is none of your business So would you kindly keep your nose out The rich must profit and get richer And the poor must stay poor"

"Oh oh, you poor little fool Oh oh, you fool" sung by The Greek Chorus

Slogan 4 sung by: 'Anonymous' figures behind masks which include Morrissey, Russell Brand.......The Queen, The Prime Minister, The Chancellor Of The Exchequer, The Corporate CEO/The Police Riot Control Commander, President Obama, the Heads of NSA/GCHQ. And "BrummieBoy" aka "Sharon".

"Each time you vote you support the process Each time you vote you support the process Each time you vote you support the process"

Slogan 5 sung by "Morrissey"

"Brazil, Bahrain Oh, Egypt, Ukraine So many people in pain. "

The Greek Chorus reply to Morrissey: "No more you poor little fool No more you fool"

The Favela/Shanty town dweller concludes by chanting a slogan whilst watching this video on a communal t.v. Police arrive to demolish the bar to make the area safe for the Rio World Cup 2014. A large brown dog called 'Paula' wags its' tail....the video fades....
=================================================================

There is no 'narrator'. It is the voices of the participants in a riot. The Greek Chorus consists of the various spray-paint slogan authors.

We've had the votes in from the Bristol/Birmingham massives and they give this a 9.5/10, the only quibble being that the vocals do not use subtle effects to distinguish the various voices of The Greek Chorus.

Wheat-paste posters with Morrissey's signature spray-painted by Morrissey will be appearing at various locations world-wide. They are to be auctioned and the proceeds donated to animal rights campaigns for both human and post-human animals.

Best wishes. Shalom.
Sharon, aka: "The Secretary" to "BrummieBoy"
Birmingham and Bristol. Midnight 13th May 2014.

ps/NB: The last guy wasn't "BrummieBoy". He was an imposter/agent provocateur. So are we. There is no "BrummieBoy", no "Sharon". They are just Anonymous online figments of the collective hallucination.

"We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us."

"Thank you to Russell Brand for standing up and speaking out in recent weeks. Like anyone who speaks out in modern Britain, he has been shot down. Nothing must interfere with the depressive psychosis of modern Britain, which has become a most violent and melancholic country, with no space for measured debate. Like Russell, I believe that the most powerful vote you can give is No Vote; for the days of Prime Ministers have gone, and it's time for a form of change that is far more meaningful than simply switching blue to red. I write this without outburst; a staunch non-terrorist, quietly, calmly and composedly, as I mourn the loss of the land......There are too many forces telling us we aren't good enough - music critics, bank managers, the police, the judiciary, ex-wives ... do you have the nerve to tell them all to get stuffed? That's the only thing that will do it. The sociological arrangements of the western world rely exclusively on people NOT being their true selves. Otherwise, they couldn't be governed and frightened and lost and timid – as most people unfortunately are. You can't control people by telling them to be themselves. As soon as people decide to be themselves, the police reach for their stun guns, and governments roll out the tanks ... Egypt, Bahrain, Thailand, Brazil, Ukraine, Syria ... the very last thing we are encouraged to be is ourselves. This is why it's always so shocking when someone stands up and gives an honest opinion." Morrissey

Re: Freedom Of Speech Is None Of Your Business.

"BrummieBoy" reviews "World Peace Is None Of Your Business" a new 45 rpm single by "Morrissey"

The Australian Outback. The Dreaming begins.........in retrospective trance....a girl in red shoes begins to dance to the radio, dance, dance, dance to the radio....a nuclear device ignites beyond a distant mountain range.....

Slogan 1 sung by: The Queen of England, The Chancellor Of The Exchequer and The Prime Minister

"World peace is none of your business You must not tamper with arrangements Work hard and sweetly pay your taxes Never asking what for "

sung by The Greek Chorus

"World peace is none of your business Police will stun you with their stun guns Or they’ll disable you with tasers That’s what government's for"

sung by The Greek Chorus

Slogan 3 sung by: The Corporate CEO / The Police Riot Control Commander/ Heads of NSA/GCHQ

"World peace is none of your business So would you kindly keep your nose out The rich must profit and get richer And the poor must stay poor"

Slogan 4 sung by: 'Anonymous' figures behind masks which include Morrissey, Russell Brand.......The Queen, The Prime Minister, The Chancellor Of The Exchequer, The Corporate CEO/The Police Riot Control Commander, President Obama, the Heads of NSA/GCHQ. And "BrummieBoy" aka "Sharon".

"Each time you vote you support the process Each time you vote you support the process Each time you vote you support the process"

The Greek Chorus reply to Morrissey: "No more you poor little fool No more you fool"

The Favela/Shanty town dweller concludes by chanting a slogan whilst watching this video on a communal t.v. Police arrive to demolish the bar to make the area safe for the Rio World Cup 2014. A large brown dog called 'Paula' wags its' tail....the video fades....

There is no 'narrator'. It is the voices of the participants in a riot. The Greek Chorus consists of the various spray-paint slogan authors.

We've had the votes in from the Bristol/Birmingham massives and they give this a 9.5/10, the only quibble being that the vocals do not use subtle effects to distinguish the various voices of The Greek Chorus.

Wheat-paste posters with Morrissey's signature spray-painted by Morrissey will be appearing at various locations world-wide. They are to be auctioned and the proceeds donated to animal rights campaigns for both human and post-human animals.

Best wishes. Shalom.

ps/NB: The last guy wasn't "BrummieBoy". He was an imposter/agent provocateur. So are we. There is no "BrummieBoy", no "Sharon". They are just Anonymous online figments of the collective hallucination.

"We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us."

"Thank you to Russell Brand for standing up and speaking out in recent weeks. Like anyone who speaks out in modern Britain, he has been shot down. Nothing must interfere with the depressive psychosis of modern Britain, which has become a most violent and melancholic country, with no space for measured debate. Like Russell, I believe that the most powerful vote you can give is No Vote; for the days of Prime Ministers have gone, and it's time for a form of change that is far more meaningful than simply switching blue to red. I write this without outburst; a staunch non-terrorist, quietly, calmly and composedly, as I mourn the loss of the land......There are too many forces telling us we aren't good enough - music critics, bank managers, the police, the judiciary, ex-wives ... do you have the nerve to tell them all to get stuffed? That's the only thing that will do it. The sociological arrangements of the western world rely exclusively on people NOT being their true selves. Otherwise, they couldn't be governed and frightened and lost and timid – as most people unfortunately are. You can't control people by telling them to be themselves. As soon as people decide to be themselves, the police reach for their stun guns, and governments roll out the tanks ... Egypt, Bahrain, Thailand, Brazil, Ukraine, Syria ... the very last thing we are encouraged to be is ourselves. This is why it's always so shocking when someone stands up and gives an honest opinion." Morrissey

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

For someone who professes not to care and repeatedly insists he won't return to this website, you put in an awful lot of effort.

So IS that the album cover? If so, I just have to say WHAT THE f***?!?!

The Smiths gave us some of rock's most iconic cover images.

Morrissey had a few great cover shots too.. then he seemed to lose interest and the slide started. And finally we are here, at the bottom, with this.

I actually liked the cover of YOR but this looks like it was done on a budget of 40 pence and a cheese & pickle sandwich, what the hell? Where does one even begin...?

Whatever kiddo, BTW you should also post my reply not only yours. i mean if you have guts.

sung by The Greek Chorus

sung by The Greek Chorus

Best wishes. Shalom.

wtf is this guy on about?

I've absolutely no idea. I've never met him. Nor has anybody else.
best wishes
Sharon.

"The civilised keep alive
The territorial war.
"See the light ram through the gaps in the land."
Erase the race that claim the place
And say we dig for ore,
Or dangle devils in a bottle
And push them from the Pull of the Bush."

Last edited:
Interesting titles, glad to know "Art-hounds" will be in studio form, is a great song, "Forgive someone"? Joyce maybe?

sung by The Greek Chorus

sung by The Greek Chorus

Best wishes. Shalom.

Fails as comment, fails as satire, fails as parody.

Succeeds – brilliantly! – as narcissistic verbiage.

Business as usual then for Brummie Bore.

Fails as comment, fails as satire, fails as parody.

Succeeds – brilliantly! – as narcissistic verbiage.

Business as usual then for Brummie Bore.

Thank you for your feedback which is important to us.
We are pleased you felt moved to respond

best wishes
Sharon.

PS: Who is "BrummieBoy"? Who do you imagine you're communicating with 'Anonymous'? There's nobody here, this is an automated customer service helpline.

Last edited:

Just smile and nod and try not to make eye contact.

Just smile and nod and try not to make eye contact.

An authentic smile is a very calming and it costs you nothing to share one with random strangers. However, eye contact is essential to create trust. If you just smile and nod but don't make eye contact, you may appear bizarre and delusional to people who don't know you. Were you smiling and nodding at Kristeen Young without making eye contact? Or with the burly types around you in 'the pit'? Perhaps that is why they panicked and tried to flee because they were scared of you? It's a shame they knocked you over and then you had that Linda Blair Exorcist look experience which you shared with the group.

May I suggest that you and "marred" exchange smiley face 'selfies' via your computer cameras? You can both practise smiling without a false rictus, building confidence between each other so that you feel empowered when next you have to be in a public place. I hope you find this feedback helpful. Thank you both for calling our helpline today.

best wishes
Sharon

"Freedom Of Speech Is None Of Your Business"

Back
Top Bottom