WPINOYB Deluxe physical editions

What in the f*** is an "art card?"

Sounds like an extra paper insert.

This whole product launch is completely unprofessional. There are so many similar World Peace releases, it's almost designed to make collectors purchase multiple discs and packages on accident.

Sure, I want to buy the album on the very first day, but I can't because of the current launch chaos. No one's really sure what the cover art (LP and singles) will look like, no one really knows about those a la carte packages mentioned last month, and now there's mention of a second disc... yet NO ONE knows what that second disc exactly consists of.

And I haven't even gotten to the poor quality of the Moz and dog pic.

Methinks someone in the Morrissey camp (management, record company, who knows?) thought that the built-in Morrissey audience would snap up every format of everything on offer, high quality or low. Maybe that's true, but the lack of professionalism is keeping me from committing to buy anything until I see proof that it even physically exists.

There's no point ordering anything until the album is released anyway. It's not like they're going to run out of them.

Luckily the 20th anniversary of Vauxhall and I just came out. This is music to my ears.

There's no point ordering anything until the album is released anyway. It's not like they're going to run out of them.

The bundles are limited edition so yeah, they will run out of them.

I received my US ultimate bundle today. The CD is the basic version (not the deluxe version). The book is the UK softcover version. The print on the shirt is fairly poor quality and the shirt size seems to run small. Still surprised/disappointed that such a pricey item wouldn't include the deluxe version of the CD, a hardcover copy of the book and a higher quality shirt.

I received my US ultimate bundle today. The CD is the basic version (not the deluxe version). The book is the UK softcover version. The print on the shirt is fairly poor quality and the shirt size seems to run small. Still surprised/disappointed that such a pricey item wouldn't include the deluxe version of the CD, a hardcover copy of the book and a higher quality shirt.

Agreed. Harvest just don't seem to care enough. I just ordered a hardcover Autobiography with the colour pics and alt. jacket. Now if I could just transfer the signature over to it...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom