Wow! Mr. Proper sure do know a lot about beasts and bovines!

Re: Wow! My mom sure does know a thing or two about being PIMPED by Mr.Improper

I suspect she's been bangin the entire city for a while???? I knew it..... I only know what people tell me.....go ahead...copy me on this one because you cant think of anything original to say in defense???? i know you will.... barney the buffalo and eddie the elk love you nonny. They love the way you tickle their ballsacks with your tongue...they say you have a gift..... a gift that just keeps on giving...well,good for you......Be proud that you like to be tea bagged by buffalo,moose,baboons and elk,they sure are happy to admit it.

Of course he does! He is the Baboon Bum Bunghole Bangin' champion of the Fookin' World!

Re: Of course he does! He is the Baboon Bum Bunghole Bangin' champion of the Fookin' World!

Im glad you got that out in the open about your mum....the world can breathe a sigh of relief. I didnt know you were born into a family of animals??? well,that explains your love for zoos and being tea bagged?????

Mr. PROPER is the Baboon Bum Bunghole Bangin' champion of the Fookin' World!

Re:ahahahahahahahahaha nice try anus

You just showed how stupid you really are......You proved how big of an ass clown you are.....and best part is...you did all the work...I just sat back and watched you hang yourself.

Re: Mr. PROPER is the Baboon Bum Bunghole Bangin' champion of the Fookin' World!

Dunce....................nice try......you hung yourself..now you're trying to make it seem as if you dont like wally,barney,or eddie???? you just proved you did...take a bow...its not everyday someone admits to liking the sacks of largew animals the way you do nonny. Im sure they appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom