wow live nation youre such a great company(sarcasm)

xsuedeheadx

just recieved this email

Tell us about Morrissey at Madison Square Garden Arena!

At Live Nation, we want to create great experiences for our customers. That’s where you come in -- we want your feedback on Morrissey at Madison Square Garden Arena.

If you thought Morrissey was great – tell us! If you thought Morrissey was just okay, tell us! Whatever your reaction – tell us! Your feedback helps us build a better concert experience.

Take Survey Now

It should take only about 5 minutes for you to help shape the future of Live Nation concerts. As a token of our appreciation, everyone who responds will be entered into a drawing for season seats to a Live Nation amphitheatre!

Click here for official rules and regulations.

not complaining just saying they are idiots for even sending out an email like thid for a show they put on that didnt happen, and msg did send out right away refund info

not complaining just saying they are idiots for even sending out an email like thid for a show they put on that didnt happen, and msg did send out right away refund info

i got the same email for the boston show. i tried to connect and give my thoughts but it timed out.

Back
Top Bottom