Votes: 7 15.9%
  • No

Votes: 31 70.5%
  • Oh, I just don't know.

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters

WinkWink

Banned
Your life or his? You had the chance... The Mozfather's Secret Service...

anonymous poll.

I really don't know.
If I were to die, I wouldn't be able to listen to his music.
If he were to die, he wouldn't be able to make more music.

:|

more then likely. I think it would be more on instinct. If I saw someone getting ready to shoot him I'd make a fuss and do my best to make sure he didn't get shot.

edit: and really, if I saw anyone trying to shoot someone I'd prolly kick up a fuss and get them stopped. I suppose I'm just like that, because I hate seeing people getting hurt.

If I had a kevlar vest on. It would work better if he got someone obscenely fat to do it because there's no way I'd be able to y'know, stop it. Just FWOOSH through me, through him. Two of the world's worst tyrant douches gone. Tragic.

No sane person would "leap in front of a flying bullet" for a pop star who doesn't care a jot for their existence :rolleyes:

I'm guessing I have serious mental problems... or something. :(

I suppose I wouldn't step infront of him, but I would at least try to push/kick him out of the way.
Possibly use an excuse and shout that someone is torturing a small puppy in the opposite direction to get him to angeriy stomp over in that direction.

but I can't see anyone trying to shoot him. or has Mike Joyce hired asassin ninjas to go after him now?

He has 23 years on me so no. I would, like Renia said; try to get him out of the way somehow but I would do that for anyone.
Got me all sad now thinking about someone shooting Moz. :(

Only in some freaky bizzare accident...like if I tripped and fell and got caught up in the crossfire! :eek:

I love Morrissey...but I love my family more...I'd take a bullet for my children though...sorry Moz!

Love Alma xxx

Last edited:
I'd have to say...no...because like some other people have wisely pointed out, he certainly wouldn't take one for me. I'd be devastated though if he was assassinated. It would crush me.

Tags
pew pew! stupid question very hypothetical
Back
Top Bottom