Would you sleep with Morrissey?

Would you have sex with Morrissey? (poll is not public)

• Yes...I am a straight woman

Votes: 121 38.9%
  • Yes...I am a lesbian

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • Yes...I am a bisexual woman

Votes: 23 7.4%
  • No...I am a straight woman

Votes: 16 5.1%
  • No...I am a lesbian

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • No...I am a bisexual woman

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • Yes...I am a straight man

Votes: 21 6.8%
  • Yes...I am a gay man

Votes: 14 4.5%
  • Yes...I am a bisexual man

Votes: 10 3.2%
  • No...I am a straight man

Votes: 50 16.1%
  • No...I am a gay man

• No...I am a bisexual man

• You missed an option Puddle...I'll explain below if i feel like it

Votes: 10 3.2%
  • I fail to see how this poll could be interesting so i refuse to answer

Votes: 23 7.4%

• Total voters
i can´t beliiiiiieve you´re discussing morrisseys dick size, you sexist pigs! well, really, what a cliche. with those sensual kiss-lips and this perfect chest - and that killer smile - he doesn´t need anything big anywhere - he´s so perfect.....

I know and i had my hopes dimmed even further when my mother sat me down and told me my father looked like the singer from Keane:(

That was a huge blow i can tell you!

Jesus!!! Poor girl, I totally feel your pain. :(

I hope you came out looking like your mom!

Last edited:
If he asked nicely

the problem with sleeping with someone whose music you admire is that no matter how good the sex was, you'll always obsess over that moment you shared when you listen to their music from then on.. i don't want to think that much about a one night stand.

there is the possibility that moz has sex with people and then kills them so they never tell the tale ... it would explain a lot

What this poll does do is give the lie to that old myth that only men fancy Morrissey. It's obvious his primary sexual appeal is to straight women.
Yes - I can remember someone saying that in 'The Importance Of Being Morrissey', it was that Miranda something or other. I disagree with her. That programme seemed to interview a lot of people whose opinion is largely irrelevant.
You're both right. I thought it was funny in "The Importance of Being Morrissey" when that journalist, Miranda Sawyer (I think that's her name) said that 'it's always the men who hug him, not women'... while the footage of fan hugs on the beginning of the documentary showed that red-haired girl hugging him, and that brunette who literally jumped on him in the Live In Dallas video! :D

I always thought it was stupid that the media always insist that photos of Morrissey are 'homoerotic' and always emphasize only his appeal to men, when, in fact, he has a huge female fanbase. The % of men who hug him on stage might be larger, but women are generally - still - less aggressive when it comes to things like jumping on stage and hugging your idol...but the truth is, the majority of people who drool over his photos and who want to have sex with him are women.

And I voted for... well, you'll have to guess! I've got to have some secrets as well! ;)

Yes - I can remember someone saying that in 'The Importance Of Being Morrissey', it was that Miranda something or other. I disagree with her. That programme seemed to interview a lot of people whose opinion is largely irrelevant.

So far 5 straight men voted yes, but no lesbian women did. Hm.
Well, interestingly, two lesbians voted 'yes'. And 0 of them voted 'no'. Hm. :) Although, Moz did say he might be a lesbian...:p

Current results (yes:no):

straight women: 51:10
bisexual women: 10:4
lesbians: 2:0
gay men: 8:6
bisexual men: 3:2
straight men: 8:28

all in all:
men:
yes -17
no - 34
women:
yes - 63
no - 14

So much for the homoerotic appeal. This poll is ultimately good as a proof that journalists have no idea what they're talking about...as usual.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom