Would you see them?

• Yes

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • No

Votes: 25 86.2%

• Total voters

kissmyshadestoo

Nobody ever looks at me twice
Johnny, Andy and Mike make peace........they hire a singer that sounds/looks like Morrissey. They tour playing all Smiths songs......would you go?

If Johnny was signing, or they were joined by a vocalist who was doing their own take on the material, then yes. With a fake Morrissey lookalikee clone? He'll no. That would be too tragic - like they were their own tribute band.

I'd rather just go see Johnny. Also, Johnny and Mike will never make peace.

Johnny, Andy and Mike make peace........they hire a singer that sounds/looks like Morrissey. They tour playing all Smiths songs......would you go?
That would never be a betrayal!!!! Moz is the most relevant ,

Doubt it would happen but yes I would probably go and looking how quickly those Blossoms shows sold out, I think they could play some decent size venues such as Manc Apollo,

Such blasphemy! No! :lbf:
Just listening to I Know it's Over the other night and it just really struck me that no one else can sing like Morrissey, so many reasons. Everyone else probably had this lightbulb moment ages ago, but I think I actually had a tear or two, it was so beautiful.

How about Morrissey touring with Marr, Rourke and Joyce impersonators - would you see that?

Just leave the "sound-a-like" out and we could all dance to The Smaddows.

In the future, when the originals are no longer with us, if Nile Marr (guitar) and Sam Rayner (vocals) went on tour as 'The Smiths Part 2:Electric Boogalgoo' - would you go? :unsure:

How about Morrissey touring with Marr, Rourke and Joyce impersonators - would you see that?
A Morrissey hologram with Marr/Rourke/Joyce playing?.......or Morrissey signing with Marr/Rourke/Joyce holograms? :ROFLMAO:

Let's just go the whole Abba route and have all 4 of them holograms. Craig Gannon and Dale Hibbert can appear in person on selected dates.

Back
Top Bottom