Poll Would you see them?

Would you see them?

• Yes

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • No

Votes: 25 86.2%

• Total voters
They could get the dude that replaced Freddie Mercury in Queen if they can afford it.

I would ONLY go if they hire a professional Elvis impersonator and he sings in the style of Elvis and dressed as Elvis.

I would ONLY go if they hire a professional Elvis impersonator and he sings in the style of Elvis and dressed as Elvis.
FWD once horrified me with a pic of Morrissey kind of dressed like Elvis, maybe he will do the same for you :lbf:

FWD once horrified me with a pic of Morrissey kind of dressed like Elvis, maybe he will do the same for you :lbf:

I actually saw him playing disguised as the late Elvis with a white suit full of gems and clearly dressed as an Elvis impersonator. He did it at the encore of a show. Oye Esteban tour if I am not wrong.

I actually saw him playing disguised as the late Elvis with a white suit full of gems and clearly dressed as an Elvis impersonator. He did it at the encore of a show. Oye Esteban tour if I am not wrong.
That might be the pic I was shown, but I was not given context, it does sound like the outfit. It's hilarious and scary at the same time. :lbf: I hope he doesn't someday make a habit of this, he's had some questionable wardrobe choices before, and sometimes he really looks great.

They could get the dude that replaced Freddie Mercury in Queen if they can afford it.
I'd rather Morrissey replaced Adam Lambert in Queen for the next tour. I'd love to see Moz doing the 'dey-oh' singalong with a stadium crowd, ideally whilst dressed in skin-tight lycra. We'd also get some great mash-ups: Some Fat Bottomed Girls are Bigger Than Others, Don't Stop Me Now (If You Think You've Heard This One Before), The Boy Bicycle Racer, Such a Crazy Little Thing Called Love Makes Such a Big Difference, Hang the Radio Ga Ga DJ, etc etc.

The nazis were big rock throwers were they?
They were quite violent, I hear. I think that’s the part you should have focused on.

I'd rather Morrissey replaced Adam Lambert in Queen for the next tour. I'd love to see Moz doing the 'dey-oh' singalong with a stadium crowd, ideally whilst dressed in skin-tight lycra. We'd also get some great mash-ups: Some Fat Bottomed Girls are Bigger Than Others, Don't Stop Me Now (If You Think You've Heard This One Before), The Boy Bicycle Racer, Such a Crazy Little Thing Called Love Makes Such a Big Difference, Hang the Radio Ga Ga DJ, etc etc.
Freddie would love it

freddie-mercury-queen.gif

Johnny, Andy and Mike make peace........they hire a singer that sounds/looks like Morrissey. They tour playing all Smiths songs......would you go?
Absolutely not it would be awful even Johnny Marr singing Smith's songs is awful

Johnny, Andy and Mike make peace........they hire a singer that sounds/looks like Morrissey. They tour playing all Smiths songs......would you go?
Well, I just thought about this some more and I think Johnny would want to sing. So does that mean we get Craig back and the other 3?

Anyone feel like digging up their dead grandmother and giving her a kiss?

Vote now.

Back
Top Bottom