Would you rather?

toml_27

Well I Wonder
Go to a dream morrissey concert in which he is perfectly on form and plays 25 of your personally chosen songs,

or

Get to meet and converse with the man for half an hour over some tea?

I find this difficult. I, however much I would love to meet him, may opt for the concert, I would also be worried about the whole 'dont meet your heroes' thing in case I was letdown, hmmmn...

Go to a dream morrissey concert in which he is perfectly on form and plays 25 of your personally chosen songs,

or

I find this difficult. I, however much I would love to meet him, may opt for the concert, I would also be worried about the whole 'dont meet your heroes' thing in case I was letdown, hmmmn...

Tea. definitely

While I'd love to see the 'perfect' gig, and would be a bit nervous about the whole 'meeting your heroes' thing, I would probably go for the latter. The reason being that the opportunity to see him live and/or listen to those handpicked songs could come up again, whereas the tea and chat would be unlikely to. I'd also find it a very interesting experience to actually interact with him.

Tea.

I've already been to many shows like that.

or

The songs....because Moz is notoriously hard to please on the conversation front.

I don't like tea. Can we have organic soda or something like that instead?

Sure, go nuts. You can interpret tea as the drink or the light meal if you want.
I am beginning to have a change of mind leaning back toward the afforementioned tea.

go to a dream Morrissey...yes...that one...a dream Morrissey...

24xqaop.jpg

Sure, go nuts. You can interpret tea as the drink or the light meal if you want.

Yay! Organic soda and conversation it is then. The only problem is when I get really nervous and talk to new people my voice becomes extremely high pitched, like Alvin and the Chipmunks.

I'd say the concert. I can't imagine I'd be able to entertain Morrissey -- I really think he'd rather hate me :o So better I'd leave the entertaining for him :guitar:

This should be a poll. :thumb:

Concert and only invite my friends.

Never meet your idols. They disappoint you.

Definitely the concert, I have no desire to meet Morrissey at all. When I get within a few feet of him at a gig that's near enough. I don't want to talk to him or touch him which is a bit odd because I would with other pop stars I like a lot less.

I like the idea of meeting for tea.
I doubt I'd have much to say to him.
Except maybe Thank You.
Which I'm sure he's heard a thousand times.
So the concert,recorded in high quality,
Packed and signed.

----------------
Now playing: Kim Wild - You Came
via FoxyTunes

Concert and only invite my friends.

Never meet your idols. They disappoint you.

People say that all the time, but I've never found it to be true at all. I've met my idols and they were fantastic. Who are all these celebrities treating their fans like crap?

Let us know when and where you met him or communicated to pick those 25 personally chosen songs for those "shows":crazy:

I know you know what I mean, so I don't know why I'm dignifying this, but so many of his set lists have been to my liking that I feel as if I've been to some shows where I could have chosen the set lists myself.

Whenever people split hairs or otherwise pick apart what someone else posted in a way that ruins the context and makes the other sound nutty, I wonder: Do you do this in real life too or is this just an internet thing? Is it truly a personality difference or another processing style, or are you just baiting people? Or, God forbid, could it be a joke?

Oh, meet him for sure.

And I choose this knowing that it would be one very awkward half hour in all likelyhood. If you've seen the Impotance of Being Morrissey, and his "chat" with Deano in the Cat & Fiddle then you know how ecruciating it could be - and that was with someone he was touring with!

But then again, he is so accomodating sometimes to strangers so I guess it would depend on his mood on the day. If in a good mood I imagine that most of the time would be spent answering questions that he would put to me rather than the other way about - I mean what could I ask that he hasn't already been asked a million times?

If he was in one of his moods then it would quickly decsend into chaos, hero or not, I don't take shit from anyone.

But yeah, I'd love the chance for a chinwag with the man rather than the show. I couldn't pick 25 songs to hear without coming out and wiching I had substituted one for something else.... I'm fickle.

Oh, meet him for sure.

And I choose this knowing that it would be one very awkward half hour in all likelyhood. If you've seen the Impotance of Being Morrissey, and his "chat" with Deano in the Cat & Fiddle then you know how ecruciating it could be - and that was with someone he was touring with!

But then again, he is so accomodating sometimes to strangers so I guess it would depend on his mood on the day. If in a good mood I imagine that most of the time would be spent answering questions that he would put to me rather than the other way about - I mean what could I ask that he hasn't already been asked a million times?

If he was in one of his moods then it would quickly decsend into chaos, hero or not, I don't take shit from anyone.

But yeah, I'd love the chance for a chinwag with the man rather than the show. I couldn't pick 25 songs to hear without coming out and wiching I had substituted one for something else.... I'm fickle.

He had a chat with Deano at the Cat & Fiddle? I'm out of this loop. Tell me more!

Back
Top Bottom