would you like morrissey to dye his hair???

Yeah, but if he did all the things that you don't want him to do, he could look like this:
george-hamilton-large.jpg

And what's wrong with that?

Ok, the funny part here is that when I posted my last comment, I actually thought, "Should really go find a pic of George Hamilton to post..." Thank god for you, NRITH. We do think along the same lines...

It's shameful that nobody beat me to it. But I had a 50/50 shot between George & Wayne Newton, and since Wayne is so fugly, I went with George.

wayne-newton.jpg

We really need to find that person who was supposedly researching androgyny in pop music and direct him/her to ol' Wayno. Danke Schoen, anyone? Just how did he get away with that back then? Moz has never sounded as androgynous as Wayne Newton doing Danke Schoen.

We really need to find that person who was supposedly researching androgyny in pop music and direct him/her to ol' Wayno. Danke Schoen, anyone? Just how did he get away with that back then? Moz has never sounded as androgynous as Wayne Newton doing Danke Schoen.

No shit. I remember a Creem or Rolling Stone "Where Are They Now?" article in the late 80s, and they referred to him as Wayne/Jayne Newton. I was convinced that he was a trannie, and nothing my parents said could persuade me otherwise! According to The Bible, he recorded it at 21; maybe his boys hadn't dropped yet.

Can you fecking believe that YouTube doesn't have any clips of Ferris singing it? :mad: This will have to do:

Hmm...something like this? (ignore the airbrushing) Yeah... Go for it, baby!

Hey, stop trying to bring this thread back on-topic! :mad: :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...something like this? (ignore the airbrushing) Yeah... Go for it, baby!
test-9.jpg

His hair is lovely here, but I believe (and maybe this is the point that I'm too tired to get) that it is dyed black despite the greying. Isn't his hair naturally brown? This is one of my favorite pics of him precisely because of the hair. The Ken doll factor is sort of frightening.

I think he already does. :eek:

Just the top, he leaves the temples a little grey. It's not uncommon for men to do that. I used to work at a salon so I know all the secrets - there's also a special dye for men that just makes the greys a little less noticable.

I also saw lots of people take home extra dye for the "other areas" mentioned earlier in this thread. :p

No shit. I remember a Creem or Rolling Stone "Where Are They Now?" article in the late 80s, and they referred to him as Wayne/Jayne Newton. I was convinced that he was a trannie, and nothing my parents said could persuade me otherwise! According to The Bible, he recorded it at 21; maybe his boys hadn't dropped yet.

Can you fecking believe that YouTube doesn't have any clips of Ferris singing it? :mad: This will have to do:

Hey, stop trying to bring this thread back on-topic! :mad: :D

Wayne/Jayne is Wayne County, Detroit proto-punk.
blatant1.jpg

I think you may have been eating too much red dye # 2 back then.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a question i hope someone of you can answer it ,what color is his hair? it`s black or brown ,cos in some pictures his hair looks chestnut but in others looks black :)

I do agree with the poster above that he already does dye his hair.

In some pictures, you can see a bit of grey at the top of his forehead; in more recent ones, that grey is completely gone.

So, while I hope he never dyes the temples, because that looks terrific, I believe he already does dye the top. He may dye it darker than natural because they don't make his natural shade in an authentic color.

But whatever Moz does, he looks great. :D

There is plenty of grey on his main head of hair, it's just not as noticeable because he's not gone completely grey there as he has done on his temples. He's only 48! Very few people are completely grey at that age. The reason sometimes he appears more grey in some photos is because the lighting has a big affect on hair when you take photographs.

I can't believe people really think he goes to all the trouble of dying just part of his hair. :D

Back
Top Bottom