would you like morrissey if he wasnt famous

Well, Ms.Trubz, he was referred to as being "insulting" and "contrary" and then it was inferred that he was calling people on here "dishonest".

Not the JJ I know, so I would have to concur with your opinion.

Should I lodge a complaint to The Boss?:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Are Scarlet Ibis and jamescagney really two people? I mean has anyone actually seen both of them at the same time?
Are they really a married couple sat at two computers in the same house posting to solow at the same time - even chatting to each other:rolleyes:

Or is it one person with a dual personality?

I think we should be told.....

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Are Scarlet Ibis and jamescagney really two people? I mean has anyone actually seen both of them at the same time?
Are they really a married couple sat at two computers in the same house posting to solow at the same time - even chatting to each other:rolleyes:

Or is it one person with a dual personality?

I think we should be told.....

Jukebox Jury

They are two people, I've met them both. Sometimes they are in separate rooms of the house and posting at the same time (surely, you've done that with snowy a few times?) What's the big deal, really. We all come here to escape...so what if a couple joins in together. Did anyone give Grim & GU a hard time? Most of the time SI & JC are defending eachother from attacks, it's the only admirable thing to do. They have a lot of personality and a great relationship and a marriage that I am slightly envious of. Yeah. I don't know why people can't just respect others opinions of Morrissey. Who's to say how someone would react to seeing Morrissey if it wasn't MORRISSEY. I think it's an odd question anyway, but there's no wrong answer. I love how easy a thread can dissolve into shit storm, esp when it's SI is in it declaring her love for Moz -which is nothing new, but it leaves her vulnerable. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

You all are so exhausting to love.

They are two people, I've met them both. Sometimes they are in separate rooms of the house and posting at the same time (surely, you've done that with snowy a few times?) What's the big deal, really. We all come here to escape...so what if a couple joins in together. Did anyone give Grim & GU a hard time? Most of the time SI & JC are defending eachother from attacks, it's the only admirable thing to do. They have a lot of personality and a great relationship and a marriage that I am slightly envious of. Yeah. I don't know why people can't just respect others opinions of Morrissey. Who's to say how someone would react to seeing Morrissey if it wasn't MORRISSEY. I think it's an odd question anyway, but there's no wrong answer. I love how easy a thread can dissolve into shit storm, esp when it's SI is in it declaring her love for Moz -which is nothing new, but it leaves her vulnerable. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

You all are so exhausting to love.

Actually, SI jumped in on JJ.
No one attacked SI here.

Morrissey is absolutely gorgeous & very attractive, even since the 90's. I admit that he did have the 'geek' thing going on (which was even attractive) but I think there is whole host of evidence that he is good looking - why would he put his face on so many record covers?
Also, I don't think to compare him to Jarvis is spot on - Morrissey has a more 'classically handsome' look than Jarv.

I didn't jump on anybody! I was just disagreeing with him! What is WRONG with you people?! Telling someone that they're contrary is "jumping on" them?! Really?! Really?!

When I was 13 and before I heard ever heard any Smiths music, I had a picture of Morrissey on my bedroom wall (not that far from Billy Idol ;) ). He's not everyone's type, but I found him quite attractive based on looks alone. I find the geeky/nerdy thing very attractive and look for it in everyday people too. If you're sitting in a bar doing calculus homework, I'm much more likely to speak to you than if you're drunkenly laughing with your mates.

I think if I'd met Morrissey in 1989 in a Pub instead of spinning Viva Hate on my turn table, we would have been great friends, instantly, and our friendship would still be going strong today. That's how it goes when you meet people you've got a lot in common with...

If I went to a pub tonight and met him at age 50, and being that I'm 39, I'd find him very attractive and would probably start up a conversation about art or music - because he looks like the type of person you can talk to about those topics. I don't know how he'd feel about me, but I'd really like him (just saying this based on what I know of Morrissey, of course). Morrissey just has an air about him. There's something drawing you to him all the time. I can understand why someone in their 20's would be attracted to him.

And, I'm being honest - whether it's 1983 or 2010 - Morrissey is simply one of the most handsome men (if not the most handsome man) I've ever seen in my life.

Back
Top Bottom