would you like morrissey if he wasnt famous

if you met the guy down the pub (bar for our american friends) and he wasnt a singer/poet/changer or saver of lives, or lets face it, an entertainer (pop star), what would you think of him?

It is meaning , nothing of personal assistants, safety and all Others for anymore :thumb:

He doesn't look like a geek at all. You've said that people need to "be more honest" about his looks. Morrissey is very handsome to me. HONEST. And it's not just me. You're opinion seems to be the strange one, to be honest. Even friends of mine who aren't interested in his music have to confess that he's very attractive. "Hot" is the word most often used.

So, if that's not what you intended to say then why the bit about people needing to be more honest? It looks for all the world like you're saying that your opinion is the only honest one because to you he looks like a geek.

Hahaha. This is funny, really. He's no geek. He's very cool looking. TO ME. ... Honest.

Oh, and that stranger danger thing? That's not how it goes in America. The English seem much more likely to keep to themselves in public.

OK. When was the last time you went to a pub / bar?
I have no idea how old you are, but the chances are there would be someone sat on their own at the bar in their 40's / 50's.
Did you strike up a conversation with him?
If not, why not? That bloke could have been Morrissey had he not been famous.
Yes Morrissey is handsome to you because you are emotionally attached to him.
If you had never met Morrissey before and he was walking down the street as he is now, as a 50 year old bloke, you would not give him a second glance.

Jukebox Jury

He oozes charisma, english wit, beauty, god I could go on all night. He's 28 years older than me, but f*** I would be heading straight for his cock

OK. When was the last time you went to a pub / bar?
I have no idea how old you are, but the chances are there would be someone sat on their own at the bar in their 40's / 50's.
Did you strike up a conversation with him?
If not, why not? That bloke could have been Morrissey had he not been famous.
Yes Morrissey is handsome to you because you are emotionally attached to him.
If you had never met Morrissey before and he was walking down the street as he is now, as a 50 year old bloke, you would not give him a second glance.

Jukebox Jury

Not so. He's very much my type of person.

I'm not that much younger than Morrissey. I don't think the point of this thread was about how likely we are to start a conversation with someone in a bar. It's about how one would see Morrissey if he weren't famous. I'm shy, so in reality I probably wouldn't speak to him, but I'd like to. He is very handsome and he has intelligence in his eyes. And great hair.... And clothes. He is a person I'd like to know based on the way he looks.

You are one of the most contrary people, JJ.

I think the question should be ''would you give Morrissey the time of day if he wasn't famous''.
It cracks me up when reading posts on here when people describe Morrissey as gorgeous.
Morrissey has never been gorgeous, he has always looked the geek, the awkward (I know that is spelt wrong) kid

Jukebox Jury
OMG!What are you talking about!!!Morrissey IS Gorgeous.Are you BLIND???!!!He is my type-blue eyes and dark hair.Geek?!Come on and what about "Frink"thread...yes its all because Morrissey is such geek yeah right...

OMG!What are you talking about!!!Morrissey IS Gorgeous.Are you BLIND???!!!He is my type-blue eyes and dark hair.Geek?!Come on and what about "Frink"thread...yes its all because Morrissey is such geek yeah right...

*nod*

I'd chalk it up to JJ being a straight male, but my husband is also a straight male and he thinks Morrissey is the coolest thing ever. So.

Meaning?:confused:

Jukebox Jury

Meaning you are a very contrary person. Do you need to google "contrary?"

I mean... These are opinions. People have differing opinions. You're saying that those of us who don't think he's a geeky weirdo are being dishonest. It's rather insulting.

Meaning you are a very contrary person. Do you need to google "contrary?"

I mean... These are opinions. People have differing opinions. You're saying that those of us who don't think he's a geeky weirdo are being dishonest. It's rather insulting.

I did google it and there was a few meanings, so I was asking in which way you meant it.
I did not say 'everyone' who disagrees with me is being dishonest. I just said I wish people would be honest about the question.
As I said, (or tried to say) I can understand Morrissey aged 50 (famous) being attractive to a 23 year old obsessive fan.
But Morrissey aged 50 (not famous) would have very little attraction to the same individual.

As the sarcastic reporter once asked Debbie McGee ''So what first attracted you to the multi millionaire Paul Daniels:laughing:

Jukebox Jury

*nod*

I'd chalk it up to JJ being a straight male, but my husband is also a straight male and he thinks Morrissey is the coolest thing ever. So.

Well you chalked that one up wrong, so there you go. Next assumption please.

Jukebox Jury

*nod*

:)Morrissey is gorgeous.Those blue eyes-simply beautiful!!!

I'm not that much younger than Morrissey. I don't think the point of this thread was about how likely we are to start a conversation with someone in a bar. It's about how one would see Morrissey if he weren't famous. I'm shy, so in reality I probably wouldn't speak to him, but I'd like to. He is very handsome and he has intelligence in his eyes. And great hair.... And clothes. He is a person I'd like to know based on the way he looks.

What on earth has happened to your arm? I wonder if Morrissey had James Dean sign his arm he'd f*** it over like that?

What on earth has happened to your arm? I wonder if Morrissey had James Dean sign his arm he'd f*** it over like that?

Yes, I f***ed it over by asking Morrissey and Johnny to write things on it.

You're always such a delight.

Yes, I f***ed it over by asking Morrissey and Johnny to write things on it.

You're always such a delight.

Oh come on Morrissey I can kind of understand, but Johnny? No way!

:crazy:

I love Morrissey, but in reality the majority of women don't fancy someone like him.

I remember reading an article of a survey published in the UK newspapers few years ago, Jarvis got little vote as fanciable. :(
I don't remember who was the most fanciable man in that survery (possibly Brad Pitt or someone else).

What do you think, Mr. Ghost...
Is JJ being trolled in General Discussion? It looks like it to me.

Well, Ms.Trubz, he was referred to as being "insulting" and "contrary" and then it was inferred that he was calling people on here "dishonest".

Not the JJ I know, so I would have to concur with your opinion.

Back
Top Bottom