Would you let...

GirlAfraid23

Your boyfriend share a hotel room with a woman from his office whilst he was on holiday? Even if they were just friends...and you trusted him

The thing is, its too late now...he's already there :(

I'm ripping myself to shreds worrying about it!

Before he left he said I was all he wanted...am I being stupid?

Stop it with the three sad faces, already!
I know for a fact that there are some good guys... I'll just never be into 'em, you know?

So as I cling on to the bad ones I just think that... Well, I went to a business trip with a guy I worked with and we shared a room and... dare I say it? He masturbated in the bed we shared while I pretended, horrified, to be asleep... which is where my answer just came from... :lbf::lbf::lbf:

Stop it with the three sad faces, already!
I know for a fact that there are some good guys... I'll just never be into 'em, you know?

So as I cling on to the bad ones I just think that... Well, I went to a business trip with a guy I worked with and we shared a room and... dare I say it? He masturbated in the bed we shared while I pretended, horrified, to be asleep... which is where my answer just came from... :lbf::lbf::lbf:

Hahaha, thats abit of a scary one!

I think he's one of the good guys...they're not sharing a bed, only a room, its singles

Hahaha, thats abit of a scary one!

I think he's one of the good guys...they're not sharing a bed, only a room, its singles

Yeah, my life is a bit of a scary one... XD

Well, if he's one of the good guys, why are you asking us losers? (Losers meant in a very nice way)

Yeah, my life is a bit of a scary one... XD

Well, if he's one of the good guys, why are you asking us losers? (Losers meant in a very nice way)

Just wondered people's views/opinions :o

i would be ripping my heart out if it was me if i trust him or not.

however, i wouldn't say i dont want you to share a room but when he returns i would tell him how much you love him and trust him but you felt a little uncomfortable with him sharing a room with his female friend, it is only a natural response to someone you love. and hope he understands how you feel and consider how he would feel if it was the other way round.

if you trust him im sure it is fine but it may strengthen your relationship by discussing your feelings over this situation.

do you know this girl?

i would be ripping my heart out if it was me if i trust him or not.

however, i wouldn't say i dont want you to share a room but when he returns i would tell him how much you love him and trust him but you felt a little uncomfortable with him sharing a room with his female friend, it is only a natural response to someone you love. and hope he understands how you feel and consider how he would feel if it was the other way round.

if you trust him im sure it is fine but it may strengthen your relationship by discussing your feelings over this situation.

do you know this girl?

I don't really know her but from what I do know she's much older than us (by 10 years) and she is abit of a loner I think...and not very attractive (not to be catty there!) but in all seriousness I think i'd be more concerned if she was a stunner and younger.
He says he sees her as a mother figure only...

I did say those things to him before he went away and he said there was nothing he could do about it and he was only doing a favour for her because the rest of the guys going are single...

He's possible having sex with her right now.

Bizarre one, really he's not showing you much respect by agreeing to stay in the same room as this woman. Whether your partner trusts you or not its not really a fair request for them to put up with this.

Would he feel the same, if it were you away with a man from work?

Hopefully he is a very sincere caring individual who felt bad about letting her down, but even then, you and your feelings should reign supreme here.

He's possible having sex with her right now.

Bizarre one, really he's not showing you much respect by agreeing to stay in the same room as this woman. Whether your partner trusts you or not its not really a fair request for them to put up with this.

Would he feel the same, if it were you away with a man from work?

Hopefully he is a very sincere caring individual who felt bad about letting her down, but even then, you and your feelings should reign supreme here.

Oh dear, I don't know what to say to this...I feel abit sick actually, I feel like there is nothing I can do.
He keeps texting me...I don't think he would sleep with her?

He did ask me in advance but I was drunk and just agreed to it without thinking :( I don't know what to do

Are they on holiday together?
Why is he not on holiday with you?

Not just the two of them...its a load of work people

He did ask me but I couldn't afford it and he'd already said yes in advance, we'd only been together a little while when he did...now his feelings are supposedly stronger he said he wouldnt have agreed to it

Oh dear, I don't know what to say to this...I feel abit sick actually, I feel like there is nothing I can do.
He keeps texting me...I don't think he would sleep with her?

He did ask me in advance but I was drunk and just agreed to it without thinking :( I don't know what to do

I didn't intend to give you a sick feeling!! (Though I often have that effect on the fairer sex)

As others have said before, best just let him know upon his return that you weren't comfortable with this, and it can't happen again :thumb:

In fairness, if he was going to cheat, I don't think he'd have told you she was going to be staying in his room :)

Back
Top Bottom