Would you let...

Your boyfriend share a hotel room with a woman from his office whilst he was on holiday? Even if they were just friends...and you trusted him

I don't ever tell someone I'm with that they cannot do something. What's the point?

however, i wouldn't say i dont want you to share a room but when he returns i would tell him how much you love him and trust him but you felt a little uncomfortable with him sharing a room with his female friend, it is only a natural response to someone you love. and hope he understands how you feel and consider how he would feel if it was the other way round.

I think it's a little late to say all those things. If he has cheated then you are reinforcing that he can get away with it. If he hasn't then there really is no need to say it since it will just make you sound really needy and clingy and make him think that he has the upper hand in the relationship. Once one person is noticeably more dependent on the relationship than the other the relationship is doomed to someone being treated like shit or being dumped.

The best way to make a relationship work is to have both people acting in a way that the other person would feel like a fool for cheating or leaving.

I don't ever tell someone I'm with that they cannot do something. What's the point?
The best way to make a relationship work is to have both people acting in a way that the other person would feel like a fool for cheating or leaving.

Wise words,Bored :thumb:

I don't ever tell someone I'm with that they cannot do something.

look, I know were not together and all, but I just wanna let you know that its bad for your teeth to drink through a straw, particularly if its alcohol :o
or perhaps thats a cig in your mouth, in your avatar pic? I am unsure :confused:

Your boyfriend share a hotel room with a woman from his office whilst he was on holiday? Even if they were just friends...and you trusted him

so what happened in the end?
I wouldn't like this situation myself, and I would trust my boyfriend 100% to sleep over at female friends houses etc. There is just something about this particular sitiuation itself that smells fishy.
It doesn't matter if she's older/a loner/ overweight- if they're getting it on, they're getting it on.

look, I know were not together and all, but I just wanna let you know that its bad for your teeth to drink through a straw, particularly if its alcohol :o
or perhaps thats a cig in your mouth, in your avatar pic? I am unsure :confused:

it's a hookah

Back
Top Bottom