Would you let...

My mate ended up with his current missus after a work training thing where they stayed in the same hotel. It was somewhere awful like Milton Keynes though, so they did get very drunk each night out of boredom.

Having said this, as it's a twin room they're going to have to be very drunk to end
up in the same bed.

How did he end up sharing with her if it's a holiday though? Bit weird.

You just wanna pray they aint given a double bed by accident. That worked in my favour once lol

But if something does happen you know where to come to get back at him.

My mate ended up with his current missus after a work training thing where they stayed in the same hotel. It was somewhere awful like Milton Keynes though, so they did get very drunk each night out of boredom.

Having said this, as it's a twin room they're going to have to be very drunk to end
up in the same bed.

How did he end up sharing with her if it's a holiday though? Bit weird.

You just wanna pray they aint given a double bed by accident. That worked in my favour once lol

But if something does happen you know where to come to get back at him.

He already text me saying its a single because I asked him

He ended up sharing with her because there are couples going and two single guys who she didn't want to share with because they are abit "creepy"...he was just doing her a favour because he's a good guy like that, I'm really worried by all these responses. I do trust him but I'm really ripping myself to pieces. Another two nights there! Ahhh!

Your boyfriend share a hotel room with a woman from his office whilst he was on holiday? Even if they were just friends...and you trusted him
No. Make that a "Hell to the no".

If he was considering anything untoward would happen he wouldn't have told you. He would have said he was bunking with one of the other lads. He certainley wouldn't of asked you if it was ok. His company bosses want a bollocking for putting them in that position though they should have paid for seperate rooms.

I am sorry, but seriously...

I do trust him though, I just wondered people's opinions on whether I should talk to him when he's back about it maybe

Let me get this straight: you're looking for re-assurance from people you don't know on the internet that your boyfriend isn't f***ing some old tart in a hotel room as we speak?

I don't belieeeeeve it!

I was going to make a joke about while you're "ripping yourself to pieces" (strange choice of phrase), he is ripping her to pieces... but that would be insensitive.

Get a grip, woman. You're worse than Mrs Warboise.

Not to say it's an inappropriate situation, but it is an unusual one.

If I'm going to err on the side of trust, I would say that whatever his thinking behind agree to share a room, this has probably changed because of your relationship.

I think we can only give you a definitive answer if we see what she looks like though.

well, he's with a bunch of people from work, you trust him, so trust him.
1. He told you about it
2. He's with people from the office and I'm sure he wouldn't do something that
stupid...
3. You trust him.
4. I would trust mine if I was in a similar situation.

Try to relax, I'm sure it will be okay-nobody here knows of the dynamics of your
relationship...of course a lot of people would not believe it, but that could be
because of things that have happened in their past. Nobody know him like you.
So relax and look forward to his return. Then give him the third degree. (ONLY
KIDDING):)

Not to say it's an inappropriate situation, but it is an unusual one.

If I'm going to err on the side of trust, I would say that whatever his thinking behind agree to share a room, this has probably changed because of your relationship.

I think we can only give you a definitive answer if we see what she looks like though.

Well if you read my earlier post...shes 10 years older than us and she's slightly overweight and abit of a loner type person...

I don't know! I just worry myself silly

well, he's with a bunch of people from work, you trust him, so trust him.
1. He told you about it
2. He's with people from the office and I'm sure he wouldn't do something that
stupid...
3. You trust him.
4. I would trust mine if I was in a similar situation.

Try to relax, I'm sure it will be okay-nobody here knows of the dynamics of your
relationship...of course a lot of people would not believe it, but that could be
because of things that have happened in their past. Nobody know him like you.
So relax and look forward to his return. Then give him the third degree. (ONLY
KIDDING):)

Thank you :):thumb:

If he was considering anything untoward would happen he wouldn't have told you. He would have said he was bunking with one of the other lads. He certainley wouldn't of asked you if it was ok. His company bosses want a bollocking for putting them in that position though they should have paid for seperate rooms.

are there no other girls working going on this course?

i agree with above quote though any decent firm pays for seperate rooms

you trust him so it will be fine. he has txt you loads so he obviously missing you. i would still let him know how you feel a little jealousy proves you really love someone. its natural to want to protect what you have

are there no other girls working going on this course?

i agree with above quote though any decent firm pays for seperate rooms

you trust him so it will be fine. he has txt you loads so he obviously missing you. i would still let him know how you feel a little jealousy proves you really love someone. its natural to want to protect what you have

There are some girls in his office, but they didn't go

I am jealous, but I don't want to come across as over-bearing or whatever

Okay, I sense a great deal of insecurity about you, girl. If you post such threads, the least you can expect is some honest answers, whether you like them or not. Mine is: Hell no.

Your boyfriend share a hotel room with a woman from his office whilst he was on holiday? Even if they were just friends...and you trusted him

Of course,what's the problem?
Don't worry !
TRUST :)

Well if you read my earlier post...shes 10 years older than us and she's slightly overweight and abit of a loner type person...

That's just what he's told you lol

Let me get this straight: you're looking for re-assurance from people you don't know on the internet that your boyfriend isn't f***ing some old tart in a hotel room as we speak?

I don't belieeeeeve it!

I was going to make a joke about while you're "ripping yourself to pieces" (strange choice of phrase), he is ripping her to pieces... but that would be insensitive.

Get a grip, woman. You're worse than Mrs Warboise.
:lbf:very funny and profound.Cheered me up.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom