Would you let Morrissey give you anal?

Well...

• Total voters
I have no idea what makes you to come here and pick on a decent user.

This site is almost 13 years old, like any other forums it's impossible to have serious discussions all the time.

:doh: Jesus, it was a joke. And even if it wasn't, it's the 'Sty. I'm pretty sure the subtitle for the subforum reads, 'No-holds-barred forum for flame-wars, arguments, fighting, etc. Site TOS still applies.' Now. Picking on someone is incitation of a fight or an argument. I didn't see anything in Our Lady's one word response that breached TOS.

Jeez, who's up YOUR ass, because it clearly isn't Morrissey :rolleyes:

Re: hmmmm

I have no idea what makes you to come here and pick on a decent user.

This site is almost 13 years old, like any other forums it's impossible to have serious discussions all the time.

But it's nice to see that you're trying to change that. Well done.

Sure. I intend to try it at some point anyway- try everything once, right? - and if Moz is offering...even better.

Hello thread :eek: :D

To answer the question:

Nope. :) Poop chute is too tight. :squiffy:

I haven't read the entire thread so please direct me to the appropriate place if this question has been answered, but world Morrissey really jam his peener into a sticky, poopy butthole?

(OMG I'm seriously lonely if this is how I'm wasting my time.)

Okay, I kind of felt bad about my post if Morrissey were gay. I guess I'd hope that if he liked doing that back there, that he'd be a gentleman and ask "Honey, I'm feeling like a shag (or insert other appropriate British vulgarity there). Could you be a dear and

summerseve1.jpg

a bit before I sing my life into your heiny? Thanks mate."

I haven't read the entire thread so please direct me to the appropriate place if this question has been answered, but world Morrissey really jam his peener into a sticky, poopy butthole?

(OMG I'm seriously lonely if this is how I'm wasting my time.)

D:

No, he would not. He'd find a nice clean one belonging to a decent human. D: IF he's into butts, that is.

Lordy, Crystal.:squiffy:

D:

No, he would not. He'd find a nice clean one belonging to a decent human. D: IF he's into butts, that is.

Lordy, Crystal.:squiffy:

Even decent humans have sticky, poopy buttholes. Just saying.

Re: hmmmm

No need to make sarky comments (something I've noticed you have a habit of doing). Someone was going to say it sooner or later.

And no, I'm not a control freak, I'm just trying to prevent this thread turning nasty like so many others do.

Have you 'noticed' that now? In all of your 3 months on here, you decide who has been doing what and wherefore? That must make you a pretty busy person then, going around here, clocking up your suppositions about people in the blink of your eye. You don't know me, so please do not attempt to patronise me. That said, considering the sheer volume of your post counts, I reckon you're bored enough to believe you make one iota of difference in assessment or difference of circumstance of character, even though you seem to enjoy dissembling someone else's, just so you can 'look good' to your peers

Isn't it strange? Did you expect to come on here and get no flak at all for your views?

Now please can we stop this?

I will stop it when you stop it? Now that's fair

Reelaround: "Have you 'noticed' that now? In all of your 3 months on here, you decide who has been doing what and wherefore? That must make you a pretty busy person then, going around here, clocking up your suppositions about people in the blink of your eye. You don't know me, so please do not attempt to patronise me. That said, considering the sheer volume of your post counts, I reckon you're bored enough to believe you make one iota of difference in assessment or difference of circumstance of character, even though you seem to enjoy dissembling someone else's, just so you can 'look good' to your peers

Isn't it strange? Did you expect to come on here and get no flak at all for your views?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, I haven't noticed it just now, I noticed it practically from the beginning, actually, I just didn't want to cause trouble by bringing it up in a completely irrelevant context, because that's just silly, unecessary, and rather childish.

And where have I ever made suppositions or judgements on someone's character in any way?

My post count isn't an issue, you've made around the same number as or more than me. Likewise, don't tell me not to patronise you when you have done so to me on various occasions, without being provoked. All I did here was, with a reasonable amount of restraint, respect and reason, say what I thought of your post. If you had reciprocated this I wouldn't have minded so much, but instead you decided to make assumations and judgements on me from absolutely nowhere in a rather weak character attack.

I have never tried to 'look good' to anyone on here- I come here to talk to other Morrissey fans. That's it. I will never try to appease anyone with how I feel about certain things. However, in equal measure I refuse shy away from saying what I think just because of a few people who may think I'm trying to look good or be a sycophant.

And my views? You seem to imply that my views should get some sort of flak. How is that so? Because it would be really interesting if you would enlighten me on that.

Last edited:
There's a difference of over a year in post counts dear

I'll let it go though, I didn't know you were so young and still at school

It's good to know there are such young Morrissey fans out there

Tags
iamnicolas gifs ourlady = cunt
Back
Top Bottom