Would you let Morrissey give you anal?

Well...

• Total voters
i think you're too far up his ass for him to reach

Hilarious insult. Truly hilarious.

You know, whenever I have the urge to insult someone for something that doesn't affect me at all I ask myself why that is. I mean, what is it about my love for Morrissey that is SO bothersome to YOU? Ya know? Because I think your problem with it says way more about you than it does about me. You might wanna look into that. Self-exploration of the mind is good for a person.

I mean, one of his favorite people is Russell Brand, whom he finds hilarious, and that man says crude things incessantly.

Russell Brand who actually said he would have sex with Morrissey because "[he] love him so very much"... ;)

I KNEW that's what that song was really about!!!! Don't you peeps try to deny it either!

As for me, my answer is a No thanks.

Some of the people who responded yes...:squiffy::eek: shocking!

During the Maladjusted tour there were t-shirts that said WIDE TO RECEIVE on the back, along the bottom.. basically making it look like a sign for your ass.

I bought the "Let the Right One Slip In" condoms and the "Two Lumps Please" coffee mug instead.

During the Maladjusted tour there were t-shirts that said WIDE TO RECEIVE on the back, along the bottom.. basically making it look like a sign for your ass.

I bought the "Let the Right One Slip In" condoms and the "Two Lumps Please" coffee mug instead.
There were "Right One" condoms......bloody hell I missed out!!!

Yes, I think everyone should go for it. Then we can compare and contrast our experiences here. Has Morrissey been contacted? I hope he's up for it.

no.

I'd say "steven, i thank you for your vested interest and appreciate the approach. That said, whilst i have the utmost admiration for your musical back catalogue, you shall not be making sweet music with my back catalogue. Good night and thank you"

rofl!

Bloody abysmal, to think that people are so f****ing bored they will actually vote on this

If you don't already know that this is an insult, then you don't even know what day it is, so eat the shit you propagate. But just think, that while you are insulting Morrissey with your f***ing stupid polls, you are at the same time proving yourselves most stupidly unaware of any kind of awareness of association whatsoever to do with his music. Isn't that why you you're on here? I don't think so

Bloody abysmal, to think that people are so f****ing bored they will actually vote on this

If you don't already know that this is an insult, then you don't even know what day it is, so eat the shit you propagate. But just think, that while you are insulting Morrissey with your f***ing stupid polls, you are at the same time proving yourselves most stupidly unaware of any kind of awareness of association whatsoever to do with his music. Isn't that why you you're on here? I don't think so

I think you're overreacting a bit. This is the Pigsty, which, as far as I know, isn't intended for serious discussions about Morrissey and his music. We have plenty of insightful and interesting discussions about that in GD.

I really don't think this thread was meant to be insulting. Fine if it offends you- it quite possibly doesn't sit well with many members, which I can understand as everyone has their own opinions- but if you don't like it, don't look at it. Simple as that really.

I only post this because I saw your post in 'New Posts', and wanted to say my piece (respectfully of course)- I'm all for freedom of speech, and I think people should be able to post whatever they want on here, as long as it's in the appropriate place and doesn't abuse TOS (which as far as I'm aware, this doesn't- it hasn't been pulled up by a mod, right?).

That's all. I don't want to start an argument, because really, this thread should remain light-hearted and not end in yet another silly row. Resume normal service, guys. :o

I think you're overreacting a bit. This is the Pigsty, which, as far as I know, isn't intended for serious discussions about Morrissey and his music. We have plenty of insightful and interesting discussions about that in GD.

I really don't think this thread was meant to be insulting. Fine if it offends you- it quite possibly doesn't sit well with many members, which I can understand as everyone has their own opinions- but if you don't like it, don't look at it. Simple as that really.

I only post this because I saw your post in 'New Posts', and wanted to say my piece (respectfully of course)- I'm all for freedom of speech, and I think people should be able to post whatever they want on here, as long as it's in the appropriate place and doesn't abuse TOS (which as far as I'm aware, this doesn't- it hasn't been pulled up by a mod, right?).
Thank you for reiterating the fact that everyone has free speech, including me

Also for the guided tour around this forum

I take that you have aspirations to overthrow Kewpie and become a moderator?

That's all. I don't want to start an argument, because really, this thread should remain light-hearted and not end in yet another silly row. Resume normal service, guys. :o

Yes it should, and discussions are not necessarily arguments unless you are a control freak

Re: hmmmm

Yes it should, and discussions are not necessarily arguments unless you are a control freak

No need to make sarky comments (something I've noticed you have a habit of doing). Someone was going to say it sooner or later.

And no, I'm not a control freak, I'm just trying to prevent this thread turning nasty like so many others do.

:rolleyes:

I have no idea what makes you to come here and pick on a decent user.

This site is almost 13 years old, like any other forums it's impossible to have serious discussions all the time.

Thanks for that. :thumb:

Now please can we stop this?

you're abit tense, care for some anal, sir? :thumb:

Tags
iamnicolas gifs ourlady = cunt
Back
Top Bottom