Would you let Morrissey give you anal?

Well...

• Total voters
Where is the option: "Yeah, if I'm drunk enough?" :)

It doesn't really matter, it's a question of yes or no after all, isn't it?

I think you're both right. In the end it's yes or no, no matter what.

But I also kind of missed an answer like "If i'm drunk enough" or at least one without the "PLEASE"...it's not that I'm dreaming about anal sex with Morrissey. I actually even find this discussion tasteless, but tastelessness has always been one of my strengths. :rolleyes:

My point is, that I think that the relaxation of the closing muscle might be easier when drunk... :D

I actually even find this discussion tasteless, but tastelessness has always been one of my strengths. :rolleyes:

My point is, that I think that the relaxation of the closing muscle might be easier when drunk... :D

Yes, utterly tasteless. Luckily, there's no need to take it serious at all, so it's pretty funny... :D

Well, yes... uhm... I've heard hearsay from estranged friend's acquaintances that alcohol does indeed make that easier. *cough*

OK, well, I didn't want to admit it, but I had anal with Morrissey and he was a perfect gentleman.

I think M might possibly throw up on reading that.
Hardly a surprise he doesn't like Solo if he reads stuff like that on here.

I think M might possibly throw up on reading that.
Hardly a surprise he doesn't like Solo if he reads stuff like that on here.

Oh, stop being so humorless and judgey. We're only having a bit of silly fun. I think Morrissey can handle such things. I mean, one of his favorite people is Russell Brand, whom he finds hilarious, and that man says crude things incessantly.

I think Morrissey can handle such things. I mean, one of his favorite people is Russell Brand, whom he finds hilarious, and that man says crude things incessantly.

Oh well,maybe,Jonathan Ross can ask next time he's interviewing him,"Mowwissey,would you like to arse f*** me?"
and see what his reaction would be...

What about rimming M?
Would you go for that too?
:D

Oh well,maybe,Jonathan Ross can ask next time he's interviewing him,"Mowwissey,would you like to arse f*** me?"
and see what his reaction would be...

What about rimming M?
Would you go for that too?
:D

That's a bit different and you know it.

Well, wait, maybe you don't know it. I don't know you, so perhaps you're humor-impaired. Anyway... Joking on forums and asking about his sexual practices are very different things.

0820_large.jpg

sehr interessant
33.gif
some of the people that said yes :p I had no idea you girls were into that :eek:
You don't have to be into it. I mean, it's MORRISSEY!

Tags
iamnicolas gifs ourlady = cunt
Back
Top Bottom