Would you eat a dog?

Would you kill and eat a dog if starving?

• No problem

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Yes, but wouldn't enjoy it.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No way, Pedro.

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Daddy Cool

Dodgy Fool-san
If you were absolutely starving - as in, at death's door - would you kill and eat a dog if it was your only source of food? And how much of it would you eat? Just the 'meat', or the offal too?

Discuss.

A hot dog?
Yes, as long as it was a veggie one, with plenty of German mustard:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

If you were absolutely starving - as in, at death's door - would you kill and eat a dog if it was your only source of food? And how much of it would you eat? Just the 'meat', or the offal too?

Discuss.

Personally I do not see what the issue is with eating dog? I mean, millions of Koreans can't be wrong can they?:eek:

Meat is meat. Does it matter that the animal used to be nice cuddly 'Lassie' rather than a stupid big fat dumb cow?

Jukebox Jury

A hot dog?
Yes, as long as it was a veggie one, with plenty of German mustard:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

No, a dog dog. You know, the type that like to be taken for a walk on a lead, and that shit in public places.

Not to be confused with
64352.jpg

Personally I do not see what the issue is with eating dog? I mean, millions of Koreans can't be wrong can they?:eek:

Meat is meat. Does it matter that the animal used to be nice cuddly 'Lassie' rather than a stupid big fat dumb cow?

Jukebox Jury

Abso-bloody-exactly. Cows are stupid as f***.
barbados-cow.jpg

We were discussing this last night in the pub as I tucked into a lovely mixed grill. I think dog was the only meat not on the plate. Although that sausage did look a bit suspect...

kennethwilliams.jpg

DC......
do you have this picture on ''stand by'' just waiting for my next thread / post to appear?:lbf::D
If he was to collect royalties everytime you posted it, he would be a wealthy man by now:thumb:
64352.jpg

Jukebox Jury

DC......
do you have this picture on ''stand by'' just waiting for my next thread / post to appear?:lbf::D
If he was to collect royalties everytime you posted it, he would be a wealthy man by now:thumb:
64352.jpg

Jukebox Jury

I don't, but I probably should. I have to do a Google search for it when the need arises. I'd be happy to pay him royalties, as long as I get to stuff the cash in his thong myself.
kennethwilliams.jpg

Do you think anyone else is up this morning...or is it just me and you again?

Jukebox Jury

Tags
yawn
Back
Top Bottom