Would you attend a posthumous Morrissey/Smiths hologram tour?

A

Anonymous

It seems to increasingly be the in vogue thing, so - when the time comes - would you attend a posthumous Morrissey or Smiths hologram tour? If so, what sort of thing would you like to see? Would there still be a guestlist for the barrier? Or would such a thing be total sacrilege?

qwerty123

It seems to increasingly be the in vogue thing, so - when the time comes - would you attend a posthumous Morrissey or Smiths hologram tour? If so, what sort of thing would you like to see? Would there still be a guestlist for the barrier? Or would such a thing be total sacrilege?
People here would moan about it and throw their toys out of the Pram, but they’d be there, of course they would.

D

Deleted member 25370

would prefer this (preferably in my living room) to seeing a cover band

A

Anonymous

When hologram Moz does the shirt toss, they could have a T-shirt cannon hidden on stage fire one into the crowd.

gordyboy9

GAME OF DEATH.
does this mean the four of them have died.was it cobra 19,if those four died then a lot of people on here will have died as well.least it would be easy to get a ticket.

Oh my

Enough! or Too much
I would not go to a hologram concert... I don't care if it's The Smiths, Morrissey or any other band... Because of the same reason that I would never decorate my house with the poster of a painting (I hate it when I see people doing it... I simply don't get it).

So... No, but it's unrelated to The Smiths.

f95d9524ac087e71f6c3ecd5fab8e.jpg

Top Bottom