Would I Lie To You- Solo Style

Correct! I hate mayonnaise with the fire of a thousand suns. :sick: :D

And I'm guessing that B is the lie.

Actually, B) is TRUE! :D It's C) that is the lie--I have seen William Shatner before, but I've never shaken his hand (not really sure that I would want to).

For those of you who have seen The Dark Knight, I was an extra at the funeral of the mayor. I was a mourner, wearing a black peacoat. I got to see Gary Oldman and Maggie Gyllenhaal from a distance, as well as the director. After the director ended filming for the day, Heath Ledger (who did not have the Joker face paint on, but did have the rest of the Joker makeup on) walked right by me on the way back to his trailer, and winked. He was no more than five feet away.

As for A), my college had something called "J Term". For the month of January, you had to either take a class, go on a college trip, do independent study, or do an internship. My senior year, I went on a trip to New York City with one of the professors from the Women's Studies department. It was a blast! One of our activities was, yes, we actually went to Gloria Steinem's home, and she graciously talked to us (a group of college kids) for over an hour. She is a lovely, highly intelligent lady.

One of these is false

A) Over half of the female population of the highschool I recently graduated from know the specifications of my genitalia.

B) I'm planning on quitting my job next year.

C) I've started writing a book that I know will probably never get published.

I say B is false

Love PTxx.

Okay one of these is false:

A) I have a fear of enclosed spaces of water, i.e. lakes and ponds.

B) I didn't start speaking till I was 4 years old.

C) When I was a kid I was threatened with speech therapy cos I always mixed up my 'th' and 'f' sounds.

A) I do not have a TV Licence
B) I have fathered a secret love child with Kewpie
C) My Christmas Tree is still up from last December

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom