Would anyone buy this T-Shirt...

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
...from a brilliant design by Simon Goddard. And I have asked for permission before going ahead.

rkvq88.jpg

Cheers,

P.

Yes, definitely. Loved the last one, too :)

sadly NO, cause London is one of my least fave songs.. :straightface:

sadly NO, cause London is one of my least fave songs.. :straightface:

the entire idea of this shirt reminded me of how much i used to not like this song in the mid 90s and how much i'd love to here it right, right, right now.

Yes I would

the entire idea of this shirt reminded me of how much i used to not like this song in the mid 90s and how much i'd love to here it right, right, right now.

haha, let us know if your opinion changes.

i listened to the live version that ends as miserable lie.

it was great.

Yes.

One of my favorite songs.....especially the version on "Rank".

Peter, if you make 'Come Back to Camden' Tshirt using the same concept and design, possibly more people will be interested.

Peter, if you make 'Come Back to Camden' Tshirt using the same concept and design, possibly more people will be interested.

The design was created by Simon Goddard, not Peter. Peter said he asked Simon for permission to create it as a t-shirt - nice image, nice idea for a t-shirt.

In terms of a Camden image, what would you suggest the tube station names would be? There are 13 on the London image, are there 13 memorable / recognisable words / phrases in Camden that you could suggest?

Dave

Morrissey would spank your butt for this. He once said Shakespeare's Sister was his favorite song.

i remember that.
he should have canceled that interview.

Count me in Peter:thumb:

RE: Kewpie's suggestion.

Alone. For evermore.
The tile yard
The railings
Discoloured dark brown staircase
Despair and I
The Thames
Chair on the pavement
My thoughts and I
My heart
Victorian sky
Your leg came to rest
With knees up
Be good

These suggestions are nice. I'm just giving a few ideas to show that Kewpie's suggestion wasn't stupid - it would actually make a poignant t-shirt.

taxi drivers
victorian
dispair
knees up and apart
heart
alone
laughing
evermore
thames
my thoughts and i
pavement
talking