Worstest Album Covers Ever III

My fave is Devastatin' Dave the Turntable Slave. I'm going to print that bad boy and use it as the cover of every mix CD I make for the next month. Word to ya mutha!
Then you need this. No top-rockin', body-poppin', mix would be complete without that Sucka MC Devastatin' Dave bustin' rhymes 'bout crack, and breakin' it down to some faux (fO!) Darren Robinson syle "beat-boxin'"! Dope. :p

Time to break out the parachute pants...

Your Codship, you sir are a genius.

Imagine a room full of indigent rehab clients chanting along to this. They dance, too. I am so sorry I won't be able to film it. :D

Sorry, but why "worstest"?
Because it's worse than worst?:confused:

Last edited:
those crafty Russians...

Oh, my God!!!

Devastatin' Dave has NEW material! :eek:

listen here.

devastatindaverv6.jpg

note to Busy Clippers: according to his user info, Dave is currently "in a relationship", sorry. :(

:)

Brains for Breakfast, Brains for Lunch: Records That May or May Not Be Hiding Underneath Your Bed
By AMG Staff

Terrifying album art is not relegated to Scandinavian death metal albums alone. The history of carnage has been well documented throughout the annals of popular music by everyone from Edvard Grieg to Michael Jackson, resulting in a rich canon of audio and visual gray matter that has enriched the lives of frustrated teens, tattoo artists, and closet lycanthropes for centuries. From goth to punk, to grindcore, to pop, rock & roll has become the movement's central vein, a middle finger to the unavoidable date with the worms that awaits each and every one of us. For every staged, immaculately coiffed photo shoot involving a heavily tanned performer, a foot stool, and a high school yearbook smile, there's one of G.G. Allin rubbing a salt lick into his bloody chest and stuffing feces into his ear. So, with this museum of malevolence, this collection of cruelty, this hall of horrendousness, let us celebrate the word profane, as it is the little, pissed-off brother of profound.

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=61::6:XP

c73863t4e4wqx6.jpg

This one's the scariest...

Top 25 Worst Album Covers of 2006
Staff List by Ryan Schreiber

Five years after the collapse of Napster, the recording industry still can't stop pissing and moaning about the ill effects of pirated music. Yet, as sales dwindle, the industry continues to make the worst choices imaginable: How slight was the graphic design budget for that Pearl Jam record?

There was so much horrific cover art released this year that I knew I'd have to impose some limits on this list if I expected to narrow it down from more than 100. That meant our usual whipping boys (The Mars Volta, Tool, U2 & Green Day), as well as the general public's (K-Fed, Def Leppard, Winger) were off limits. Divisive artwork (Boys and Girls in America, Ys, and Portastatic's Be Still Please) was left to the message board jackals. And the millions and billions of promo CDs no one will ever know existed? Yeah. Let's just keep it to the stuff we've heard of.

Oh yeah, and thanks to the Pitchfork staffers I lazily nabbed comments and ideas from along the way. You guyz are the best!

These are the 25 worst album covers of 2006!

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/feature/40185/Staff_List_Top_25_Worst_Album_Covers_of_2006

24909mewandtheglasshandol5.jpg

julie's 16th birthday...........

is it a concept album?

all the songs deal with the subject of her birthday?

wow

you don't see that stuff in the record stores anymore

julie's 16th birthday...........

is it a concept album?

all the songs deal with the subject of her birthday?

wow

you don't see that stuff in the record stores anymore

album8e.jpg

I think they met in a chatroom. The concept, Mr Manson, is LOVE! :eek:
She looks disappointed that he doesn't look like the pictures he sent her. He probably doesn't have a corvette, either. :D

I think the "nude except for headscarf and sunglasses" look is going to be big this spring! ;)

Back
Top Bottom