Worst Michael Jackson Single

Yes that call that they planned way back on Breaking Bad did the almost impossible by living up to the hype. Everything else was a bonus.

I want a Francesca and Lyle spinoff. I would even watch a sitcom. She owns apartments and he manages them.

Apparently there may be some clues in the previous two episodes that have to do with Alfred Hitchcock movies but I don’t really want to know. It will be fun to look at when the series concludes.
Also, I read something interesting. Every season of both shows had ten episodes. If you look at the opening credits of the first ten episodes of this season actors are listed who were only in early episodes, like Michael Mando as Nacho.
Those people are not listed now and the opening is different. The idea is that the first ten episodes were Jimmy and it ends when he is Saul. The last episodes are Gene and it’s almost a separate thing. It’s post-Breaking Bad but with flashbacks.
When Francesca follows the fishing line it is eight months after Saul has been “vacuumed.” I don’t know how long that makes it since the last scene with Jimmy but it must be about three years since all of Breaking Bad covers two years.

Anyway it’s a new show and that’s why people like Gus Fring might not appear again.

Also, there is a transcription of the phone call that you can’t hear before Gene gets angry. Someone that watches the German language version says the audio is more clear. I think it’s better to wait because it is a spoiler for episode 12.

Apparently there may be some clues in the previous two episodes that have to do with Alfred Hitchcock movies but I don’t really want to know. It will be fun to look at when the series concludes.
Also, I read something interesting. Every season of both shows had ten episodes. If you look at the opening credits of the first ten episodes of this season actors are listed who were only in early episodes, like Michael Mando as Nacho.
Those people are not listed now and the opening is different. The idea is that the first ten episodes were Jimmy and it ends when he is Saul. The last episodes are Gene and it’s almost a separate thing. It’s post-Breaking Bad but with flashbacks.
When Francesca follows the fishing line it is eight months after Saul has been “vacuumed.” I don’t know how long that makes it since the last scene with Jimmy but it must be about three years since all of Breaking Bad covers two years.

Anyway it’s a new show and that’s why people like Gus Fring might not appear again.
I read that Gene is in 2010.

Also, there is a transcription of the phone call that you can’t hear before Gene gets angry. Someone that watches the German language version says the audio is more clear. I think it’s better to wait because it is a spoiler for episode 12.
I read that too. Interesting.

I think (hope) they'll at least have one more scene with Gus/Gale/the newly finished lab. Otherwise seems like kind of a red herring dick pull to have Gale in a few seasons back and go through all the shit with Werner ZEEEEEEEEEEgler. If the bottom line is, "look, it eventually got built, OK, just trust us" that would be kind of a cheap way to wrap up all the ground they've mapped out thus far.

About Gene in 2010 so much of the current scam wouldn’t work now because of video cameras everywhere. That sounds right.
As far as other characters it does seem strange and convenient how they jumped so far ahead to get to Breaking Bad era Saul. I don’t think of the show as taking shortcuts but when Jimmy is being sort of accused of knowing he helped bail out his client fraudulently, he says “Lalo,” and they ask “who’s Lalo.” That seemed important.

I think having Gale back did give an idea of how the tone changes later and does maybe establish timeline, but it’s probably to get people talking, just like doing these BB scenes so stealthily then announcing they are coming at the start of the season.

Some of the problem is that AMC+ needs to get everything they can out of these shows.

My friend came banging on the door saying there is a baby possum and the cats hurt it, but they didn’t. It was just doing what they do “play ing possum, “ and they look sick or dead when they do that. She was carrying it around and trying to feed it and her little dog was barking and waking up the neighborhood.
There is this hole under the sidewalk she sAw it come from before so after it had a few bites she set it down. It ran and did this big leap and went down the hole. It’s mother is probably down there. But now I am awake.

Is aKim’s meeting with Cheryl less self serving than Mike’s meeting with Nacho’s dad?

Kim is told “time to sing!” A couple minutes later, screen time, Kim is presenting Cheryl with a full confession that implicates Jimmy and everyone else. [/spoler]

I dreamed that something happened that made the planet tilt a few degrees on it’s axis and it was causing massive flooding from the western direction, like a tsunami but maybe more permanent.

It doesn't make any sense to me why when Walt paid Ed to disappear him, he took Skylar's last name as an alias, or kept his real birthday on his new ID.

Also after the shit hit the fan with Gus being killed and Hank found the camera, Mike decided it was time to get the f*** out of Dodge but why didn't he use Ed? No matter where he went, if he kept his name he'd be found and arrested.

Also when Mike first finds out that Gus is dead and he starts racing through the desert and meets Walt and Jesse going the other way, and they stop halfway and meet, why do they all get in Mike's car and just randomly abandon Walt's car in the desert at the side of the road? Wouldn't it have made more sense to drive back to town in two cars?

Also why would Walt abandon the stolen Volvo at Denny's? Seems like he would have taken it to the junk yard guy, at the very least.

Back
Top Bottom