Worst Michael Jackson Single

Better Call Saul 6x07 - Lalo discovers Hector's p….png

Clever Chicken Man returns Monday, July 11 on AMC+

Sure but only a few years ago it looked like he was going to wind up just like Brad Renfro. I hope NS can stay sober as he returns to the Hollywood scene..

It was about 2am and I went to the AM/PM which is almost next door so I could get a giant cup of crushed ice. It’s so hot even later at night and regular ice cubes don’t satisfy like crushed ice So I’m getting the ice and walking up to pay and this woman walks in with a dog.

The Indian guy, the clerk, sees her and says “no dogs allowed in store.” She’s probably been waiting for someone to say that because she starts getting this tone in her voice like she’s an $80 an hour attorney or something, “YES THE DOG IS ALLOWED! THE DOG IS A SERVICE DOG! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BRING THE DOG IN THE STORE!”

He barely knows any English and doesn’t know what a service dog is, but he doesn’t need the hassle so he doesn’t argue. So she’s standing there blocking the counter so I can’t pay and still arguing. I said , “Excuse me, can you let me pay?”

She says “No! I need to buy some gas!”
I said, “Oh sorry. I thought you were trying to have more drama about the dog.”

So she pays and while she’s walking out she says “Your mother taught you to be polite to women,” which is quite a presumption on her part, and not really borne out by the evidence. It’s making me question her legal know how. But I don’t say anything. I’m wondering why she needs the dog to walk forty feet from her car to pay, and why she didn’t just pay and go but clearly she is privileged. Even though there is no indication the dog is a service dog, she wants to make the point that she can do whatever she wants and that everyone standing in hearing range is required to listen, plus she is a woman so it’s doubly mandatory to listen to her teach the law at AM/PM in the middle of the night.

Anyway, I go outside and I am leaving and she starts yelling that I am an asshole I’m walking away and I look and she says, “YES! YOU! ASSHOLE!”
Remember, all I said was that I thought she was being dramatic and this clearly touched a nerve.
I just laughed and said I feel sorry for the dog. I asked if he was a drama support animal, and I just kept laughing. There were these skaters standing there and they didn’t know what had happened but they laughed, too. She didn’t say anything else and I rounded the corner by then.

Couldn't you make your own crushed ice by putting ice cubes in a freezer bag and smashing them with a hammer? Which is not to say it wasn't a good story.

Couldn't you make your own crushed ice by putting ice cubes in a freezer bag and smashing them with a hammer? Which is not to say it wasn't a good story.
Because I live so close it’s faster and easier to just go get it. I quit doing lots of things at home. Getting a coffee refill is just easier, for example, plus there is some interaction with people and it’s just more interesting.

Having this entitled person lecture me on manners while calling me names and bringing my mother into it just wouldn’t happen at home..

It was about 2am and I went to the AM/PM which is almost next door so I could get a giant cup of crushed ice. It’s so hot even later at night and regular ice cubes don’t satisfy like crushed ice So I’m getting the ice and walking up to pay and this woman walks in with a dog.

The Indian guy, the clerk, sees her and says “no dogs allowed in store.” She’s probably been waiting for someone to say that because she starts getting this tone in her voice like she’s an $80 an hour attorney or something, “YES THE DOG IS ALLOWED! THE DOG IS A SERVICE DOG! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BRING THE DOG IN THE STORE!”

He barely knows any English and doesn’t know what a service dog is, but he doesn’t need the hassle so he doesn’t argue. So she’s standing there blocking the counter so I can’t pay and still arguing. I said , “Excuse me, can you let me pay?”

She says “No! I need to buy some gas!”
I said, “Oh sorry. I thought you were trying to have more drama about the dog.”

So she pays and while she’s walking out she says “Your mother taught you to be polite to women,” which is quite a presumption on her part, and not really borne out by the evidence. It’s making me question her legal know how. But I don’t say anything. I’m wondering why she needs the dog to walk forty feet from her car to pay, and why she didn’t just pay and go but clearly she is privileged. Even though there is no indication the dog is a service dog, she wants to make the point that she can do whatever she wants and that everyone standing in hearing range is required to listen, plus she is a woman so it’s doubly mandatory to listen to her teach the law at AM/PM in the middle of the night.

Anyway, I go outside and I am leaving and she starts yelling that I am an asshole I’m walking away and I look and she says, “YES! YOU! ASSHOLE!”
Remember, all I said was that I thought she was being dramatic and this clearly touched a nerve.
I just laughed and said I feel sorry for the dog. I asked if he was a drama support animal, and I just kept laughing. There were these skaters standing there and they didn’t know what had happened but they laughed, too. She didn’t say anything else and I rounded the corner by then.

i bet daves gonna be all puffed up and thinking he's da man for days because he made some random parking lot skaters laugh.
#kingofgarbagetotersandsnark

Seriously the worst Pet Shop Boys single is better than the best Michael Jackson single..

#TrueFacts

I think about this sometimes . The last house I lived in had two bedrooms. I had beds in both and would sleep in both. One was quieter and the window was behind a gate. It looked out on the back yard .

The other one had a window you could walk up to from the street, but the floor was about six feet above ground so I wasn’t worried anyone could get in without making lots of noise. Sometimes I liked sleeping there because if I heard a noise I could see most of the street just looking out the window while I was still in bed. Otherwise the other window was only a few feet away if I wanted to get up and look..

But the night this happened I was in the larger, quiet room in back I needed something from the front bedroom, I don’t remember what. The strangest thing happened, though. I got up and went in the front bedroom. I didn’t turn on any lights. When I went in the front bedroom, it was slightly lit by the moon and some other random lights.

I saw myself in the bed and I want to say “asleep “ but actually it was like I was a ghost and I was seeing myself in bed, dead. I turned on the light and obviously there was nothing, no one in the bed, but it had seemed so real. Instead of going back to bed I stayed up a while and kind of savored the feeling. I guess it was shocking but not really. If felt okay and I wondered if I had somehow visited an alternate universe for a minute.

Back
Top Bottom