Worst Michael Jackson Single

*stirs pot*

Anyway, I'm going outside. It's nice and I'm painting some doors. You should go for a walk.

What I should do, is draw/paint. I'm lazily reading and eating and sipping for now.

Yes. You absolutely do. You find a way to shoehorn your sad legacy into every single f***ing thread on here. A solipsistic one trick pony galloping slowly and sadly into an asylum.

I bear you no ill will. I believe you are borderline mentally ill, yet cogent enough and coherent enough to post regularly in a web forum dedicated to a gay pop star. Regarding what I presume are the last reserves of that wherewithal, I implore you for your own sake to seek help. If you do not heed this advice, my life will not be any different. But for your own sake, please. Get help.

You are a talented artist. You are a mentally ill human. The blending of the two traits is often a sublime cocktail...any stroll through a major art gallery will attest to that trope. Please know I do not mean to insult you. But, seriously, you are f***ed in the head. Get help.
You are without doubt the biggest turd on solo. “ get help”
“ I bare you no I’ll will “
Then you launch into a barrage of negatively towards another human being....... have you nothing better to do???
YOU f***ING CREEP.

Shamone!!! eeeheee

You are without doubt the biggest turd on solo. “ get help”
“ I bare you no I’ll will “
Then you launch into a barrage of negatively towards another human being....... have you nothing better to do???
YOU f***ING CREEP.
Depends what you mean by "nothing better to do." Seems like that whole notion is a zero sum game when queried by a stranger on a fan forum to another stranger on a fan forum. I mean, are any of us here because our lives depend on it? Except for Light Housework, I mean? And on that note, why don't you ask HER if SHE has nothing better to do than tell extremely personal stories about her rapes and near-deaths and all of her abusers, blah blah blah. Seems to me that if you wanna advocate for someone finding better uses of his or her time, she's the one you should be pointing a finger at. You're one of those white knight mooks who immediately rushes to the aid of any woman you perceive as being bullied because it helps you salvage what's left of your masculinity. Good on you. Hope it works out. But leave me out of it.

Back
Top Bottom