Worst Michael Jackson Single

I like all their records, Synchronicity is one of the best but Ghost in the Machine is my favorite.

he was boring as hell. he would get letters mixed up and answer questions you hadnt asked like "no i havent see traffic [the movie]" or "yep, i was back in the hole again" (he was always getting thrown in the hole :lbf: ). and he would end his letters with "send pics of your feet and/or asian chix". and sometimes he would send me disturbing cartoons and drawings. i used to talk to his wife online too. man, was she deluded.
I have never talked with anyone who is a serial killer, that I know of anyway. I have talked to child molesters when I did criminal defense and there is something very vacant about them, a complete lack of humanity. I remember thinking I could kill one of them and not even feel bad about it, and I am not a violent person at all. Maybe that stuff doesnt come across in a letter or just the written word, maybe you have to hear a voice, see a face, etc. They are the most remorseless people.
So he wasn't one to want to talk about or brag about his crimes?

Worst Police single is probably "Do do do, da da da da," or whatever it's called but it's still okay.

I have never talked with anyone who is a serial killer, that I know of anyway. I have talked to child molesters when I did criminal defense and there is something very vacant about them, a complete lack of humanity. I remember thinking I could kill one of them and not even feel bad about it, and I am not a violent person at all. Maybe that stuff doesnt come across in a letter or just the written word, maybe you have to hear a voice, see a face, etc. They are the most remorseless people.
So he wasn't one to want to talk about or brag about his crimes?
well, not in letters anyway. it was sort of against groupie etiquette to ask about the crimes. he would talk about his satanism though, but not really go into detail, just say something like "yep, i believe in satan, strange i know" (i cant remember if he said that to me, or to someone else).

when i think about it, the stuff i said in my letters was far weirder than anything he ever said. not in an evil way, just weird. i would talk about "poetry" pertaining to his situation and stuff like that. any normal person would've been baffled by some of the shit i wrote. in fact, i posted one of my letters to him at the forum and one of his biggest groupies responses was "shit, duchess [that's what i called myself--cringe, i know], im gobsmacked" :lbf:

well, not in letters anyway. it was sort of against groupie etiquette to ask about the crimes. he would talk about his satanism though, but not really go into detail, just say something like "yep, i believe in satan, strange i know" (i cant remember if he said that to me, or to someone else).

when i think about it, the stuff i said in my letters was far weirder than anything he ever said. not in an evil way, just weird. i would talk about "poetry" pertaining to his situation and stuff like that. any normal person would've been baffled by some of the shit i wrote. in fact, i posted one of my letters to him at the forum and one of his biggest groupies responses was "shit, duchess [that's what i called myself--cringe, i know], im gobsmacked" :lbf:
So, was it like if you did not know you were talking to a notorious serial killer/rapist/etc, you wouldn't have known? He came across as 'normal'? I think that's what people say about a lot of serial killers 'he seemed so normal', like Ted Bundy, for example

So, was it like if you did not know you were talking to a notorious serial killer/rapist/etc, you wouldn't have known? He came across as 'normal'? I think that's what people say about a lot of serial killers 'he seemed so normal', like Ted Bundy, for example
well, i mean, im sure he wasnt thinking about murder 24/7. so yeah, in between he talked like a normal person. i dont think he gave much of himself away in letters is the thing. if he trusted you and really got to know you and feel at ease, he mightve been different. im sure his conversation with fellow prisoners was probably of a much different flavour.

Jackson got into a fight. He's okay but he got scratched on the top of his head and he's got these long claw marks. He has been staying closer. I think he's recovering. I got him a can of tuna and he was really excited about that.

well, i mean, im sure he wasnt thinking about murder 24/7. so yeah, in between he talked like a normal person. i dont think he gave much of himself away in letters is the thing. if he trusted you and really got to know you and feel at ease, he mightve been different. im sure his conversation with fellow prisoners was probably of a much different flavour.
I was just refreshing my memory with Wikipedia. One of the books I read about serial killers a long time ago talked about something called Serial Killer Syndrome. It laid out the circumstances of most serial killers - traumatic head injury and severe child abuse were 2 very strong indicators and found in most serial killers. There are like 5 phases they go thru before they actually get to the kill, things like identifying the prey - contacting the prey - getting the prey into a situation where it's trapped and scared, they feed off the fear -assaulting the prey - killing the prey. So, for some they would get addicted to this like a drug and think about it all the time. This is when they get sloppy and caught, when they start to spiral out of control because the need overides the caution. So I just kind of wondered how you go from yeah I raped and decapitated someone to just regular conversation.

Oh! Aww. You make life sweet for him, a little. Big score for him. Is Jackson the black kitten?

Back
Top Bottom