worst leeds/reading festival line up ever

speedfreaks ball

psychobilly member
i think it has been getting steadily worse but please, this year is dire- arcade fire a festival headliner! some american re form bands who have had there day and the libertines who might turn up and if they do it will be shambles .

i think it has been getting steadily worse but please, this year is dire- arcade fire a festival headliner! some american re form bands who have had there day and the libertines who might turn up and if they do it will be shambles .

My colleague at work has been going mad about this all week......
Blink182, Guns 'n' Roses, Limp Biskit et al.
She wasn't a happy sole:(

Jukebox Jury

I like Arcade Fire but I don't think they're big enough to headline...

f***ing Hell, Enter Shikari!?????????///!!1wdsmvasasldsdc mewf/m,..m..hnbvc????????11111?!!1111///---

It was actually much better than I was expecting. I pinpointed nine artists I would make an effort to go and see if I went, much better than the three I was expecting. I'm considering getting a Friday day ticket just to see Marr, not gonna happen at 80 quid a pop though

Last edited:
they know its gonna sell out straight away these days so are happy to shortchange the novice youth with any old pants, what happened to the days of the foo fighters, white stripes and stuff?

funny, I was gonna start an exact same thread when I saw the line up in the paper yesterday.
it is indeed absolutely dire - not a single act I would pay to see.
whether it sells out or not depends really on how many people are that bothered about Guns and Roses these days - I would've thought not nearly enough...

Back
Top Bottom