World War 3 thread, Trump just nuked North Korea

A

Anonymous

5 minutes ago president Donald Trump ordered his forces to launch nuclear strikes at North Korea. I am following the news online and want to share this ongoing story with other Moz fans here.

All major tv stations worldwide are broadcasting live as I type this horrible news for mankind. Dear God hear our prayers.

I suggest the moderator highlights this important thread as much as possible.

I actually had to check if this was true because it's not hard to believe. Trump and Kim Jong-un are the same type of person. The news does say that Trump is talking about a pre-emptive strike.
http://nypost.com/2017/04/13/trump-prepared-to-launch-preemptive-strike-against-north-korea-report/

And Kim Jong-un has ordered 600.000 to evacuate Pyongyang, possibly because he is preparing for war and has concerns about the number of shelters available in the case of attack.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...a-imminent-war-pyongyang-immediate-evacuation

Can someone update me with more news? I am running out of supplies and the batteries on my radio are running low.

I will not kill and eat another innocent hamster!

Can someone update me with more news? I am running out of supplies and the batteries on my radio are running low.

I will not kill and eat another innocent hamster!

Real news? Fake news? Or alternate facts news?
What is radio?
Ah forget it, the radiation will wipe us all out.
Start a party, dance, eat, drink and amuse yourselve to death before it does.
We're all dancing on the volcano.
Après nous le deluge as Antoinette, queen of France said not that early before she climbed the guillotine.
It really feels like we're in the nineteen eighties again.
Doom, doom, doom.
I kind of feel at ease with that.

Last edited:
Real news? Fake news? Or alternate facts news?
What is radio?
Ah forget it, the radiation will wipe us all out.
Start a party, dance, eat, drink and amuse yourselve to death before it does.
We're all dancing on the volcano.
Après nous le deluge as Antoinette, queen of France said not that early before she climbed the guillotine.
It really feels like we're in the nineteen eighties again.
Doom, doom, doom.
I kind of feel at ease with that.

you inspired me to write an 80's goth song. Maybe Bauhaus, Joy Division, or early 80's U2.

If the radio doesn't get me
The radiation will
Everyone is marching
to the beat, I'm standing still

Could you even tell
any difference if I died?
Should I take some kind of pill
and try to feel alive

I was in a stupor watching
Top of the Pops
As they finished the countdown
I heard the bombs start to drop