"World Peace..." singles with "French mix" b sides on amazon.fr

And the world does a collective yawn....

Not true, you found the news important enough to read about it and then post a comment.

Are you that pathetic that you have nothing better to do with your time other than post about somebody you think sucks?

Are you jealous of Morrissey? Is your negativity towards him due to sexual frustration you have towards him?

Instead of me guessing, how about you tell us what makes a person follow and comment on a person they think sucks when there so many other things you can do with your time?

Oh yeah, eat a dick.

I reckon "French Mix" will either mean rough mixes done at the end of the recording sessions, or else Harvest have hired Daft Punk.

I want those singles really bad.

Why the f*** would somebody call themselves "Morrissey Sucks" and post on here? I just don't get it. If I hate somebody or something I just stay away from any fan sites. It makes no sense.

The 'French mixes' are basically just ones where Morrissey's vocals cuts out halfway through each song as he is tackled to the ground by Guillaume.

Why the f*** would somebody call themselves "Morrissey Sucks" and post on here? I just don't get it. If I hate somebody or something I just stay away from any fan sites. It makes no sense.

Because sucking is blow job is BJ is an illusion to Boaz and Jaochin which is temple columns which is speaking to the ghost of Mozart who is sitting naked in his apron following the news of the world through SHIT like "Morrisseysucks" as a guidepost that draws him back to the symbolic imagery he's familiar with having studied throughout the centuries while inhabiting other bodies.

Or the guy is just an asshole. :D

The "Why do you say that Morrissey sucks?"-people are clearly more annoying than the "Morrissey sucks"-people. Go home and play with your mommy.

-benny the british butcher-

Glad to see that 'One Of Our Own' is the original, nice rich deep mix on that song. Will be nice to hear it mastered to vinyl.

Will be looking forward to seeing what the new artwork will be like too.

The "Why do you say that Morrissey sucks?"-people are clearly more annoying than the "Morrissey sucks"-people. Go home and play with your mommy.

-benny the british butcher-

You signed my name wrong pal. In the "United Kingdum" we don't say 'mommy' either !
Go and play with your toys or ride your bike school holidays will be over soon

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Glad to see that 'One Of Our Own' is the original, nice rich deep mix on that song. Will be nice to hear it mastered to vinyl.

Will be looking forward to seeing what the new artwork will be like too.

God I hope there is art work but ti could just be white cardboard sleeves like the 10 inch. Also it could not be...... regarding Harvest dropping Mozzer.

Because sucking is blow job is BJ is an illusion to Boaz and Jaochin which is temple columns which is speaking to the ghost of Mozart who is sitting naked in his apron following the news of the world through SHIT like "Morrisseysucks" as a guidepost that draws him back to the symbolic imagery he's familiar with having studied throughout the centuries while inhabiting other bodies.

Or the guy is just an asshole. :D

Congratulations. You win the award for the most poorly written, nonsensical post ever written on this site. That is quite an accomplishment!

Not true, you found the news important enough to read about it and then post a comment.

Are you that pathetic that you have nothing better to do with your time other than post about somebody you think sucks?

Are you jealous of Morrissey? Is your negativity towards him due to sexual frustration you have towards him?

Instead of me guessing, how about you tell us what makes a person follow and comment on a person they think sucks when there so many other things you can do with your time?

Oh yeah, eat a dick.

What? What? WHAT?!

Yes - I read the news blurb about the singles and posted my thoughts. That does not change the fact that most people, including me, will find the news of these singles not very interesting.

What - you think folks are going to be excited by these singles and run to the shops in masses?

People on this site are so frustratingly stupid, vile, and boring.

Please people, THINK before you post.

MS

What? What? WHAT?!

Yes - I read the news blurb about the singles and posted my thoughts. That does not change the fact that most people, including me, will find the news of these singles not very interesting.

What - you think folks are going to be excited by these singles and run to the shops in masses?

People on this site are so frustratingly stupid, vile, and boring.

Please people, THINK before you post.

MS

What a c***.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom